main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Greetings from Hawai'i

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JayTee_Erricck, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Greetings, Everyone!

I hope y'all don't mind me posting in here but I just wanted to invite everyone to my humble new website, http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com . I have posted pix taken at Celebration III in the Gallery section. There are only 4 pages of pix so far but I plan to post MORE as time goes on, including pix of Star Wars-related events right here in Hawai'i.

I met a lot of great people at Celebration III. It was a great experience for me. I hope most, if not all, fellow Star Wars fans in attendance can say the same!

If you look through the photo pages, keep an eye out for Todd of Edwardsburg. In my humble opinion, he did Michigan proud with his awesome "Anakin Skywalker" costume at CIII! If anyone on this forum knows him and/or how to contact him, please share the above link with him. Heck, please share the link to my website with all your Star Wars fan friends & relatives!

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with you.

Jay Tee

P.S. If the button links at the top of the webpages fail to work, please try the links across the bottom! Thank you!

2. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Welcome to the Grand Rapids Fan Force Forum, JayTee_Erricck! We're glad to have you here. I looked through your website and it is very well done. :)

3. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Thank you, Bultar Swan!

I appreciate the compliment! Please feel free to share the link with all the Star Wars fans you know!

I have mixed feelings about Bultar Swan not being in Episode III. I was sad not to see her (you) in the film but glad in some way since we didn't have to witness her death. I'm pro-Jedi, pro-Republic, pro-democracy. Watching "Order 66" carried out in "Revenge of the Sith" was saddening. Truly depressing.

I still think Mr. Lucas should do Episodes VII, VIII & IX to show how Luke rebuilds the Jedi Order & how the New Republic takes shape. But, ah, that's all discussion for yet another post string.

May the Force be with you!

Jay Tee

P.S. One of my friends here in Hawai'i is a big Bultar Swan fan. He's a kendou (Japanese sword-fighting) athlete &, I believe, an aspiring Jedi. Ha, ha! [Overall, a nice guy.....]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.