Greetings from Indianapolis

Discussion in 'San Diego, CA' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sorry I haven't been online these past 5 days. I was moving over the weekend, and my computer was damaged in the move. I am posting this from a public library in Indianapolis. I arrived here yesterday (wednesday) at 5pm and was greeted by rain drops the size of quarters. (You know the kind - the kind that hurt when they hit you.) So far all I've seen is rain and clouds, but the people are very friendly and helpfull here, and the scenery is green and beautiful. The freeways are really confusing though!

I have a cool story to tell though. I was reading "Rebel Dream" by Aaron Allston on the plane, and the woman who sat next to me asks to show me something. She turns the pages of my book to the dedication section and one of the people Allston dedicated the book to was her. She just moved down to San Diego from San Francisco and of course I invited her to join our group. How cool was that? And I thought I was the only "geek" headed off to Indianapolis early.
  2. Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Knight

star 1
    What is it about these Star Wars Celebration Conventions and rain!?!? [face_laugh]

I think it rain at the first Star Wars Celebration Convention back, in 1999, in Denver. [face_laugh]

Now if they held the next Star Wars Celebration Convention in San Diego :D They wouldn't have the problem!
  3. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, I got back in town late Monday evening. I bought a new computer today and just hooked it up with cable modem, so I'll be back tonight posting up a storm this evening. I've missed you guys!
  4. JediG60racer Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome back!!! Have you been able to catch up on all the ticket excitement yet? :)
  5. Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome Back! Linda!! Mara_Jade_Fan!!

It's offical! The San Diego Star Wars Society is an Offical TheForce.Net FanForce. :)

I look forward to reading your comments about Celebration 2 in the topic that I created called SDSWS C-2 Attendees: C-2 The Good and The Bad.

And hopefully, you'll get a chance to catch-up on all of the AOTC ticket excitement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.