Greetings from JediOKC!

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by darthwalls, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthwalls Jedi Knight

Greetings Tulsa FF! I am Darthwalls of JediOKC. We want to congratulate you on becoming a FF and say it is good to see others in our state who share the love of Star Wars as we do. Some of our members met you at the recent Tulsa convention and we hope to meet more of you at the Plano show this month. We want to invite you to our meetings or other get togethers in hope of making friends with you and sharing the Star Wars experience. Feel free to check and post on our FF page or our club site at http://groups.msn.com/jediokc. On our site we have weekly chats on tuesday nights at 8 and post our meeting times there as well. We have meetings on the second thursday and third or fourth saturday of each month. We hope to hear from you and get to know you.
    MTFBWY!
    DarthWalls V.P. JediOKC
  2. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello JediOKC! I have family in OKC and am there often. I might have to crash one of your meetings! :D
  3. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO there. We won't be going to Plano this August, but we will be there Oct We'll have to hook up with you at that show and contact the Texas FF's to set up some fun too.
  4. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    There is no fan force...there is only zoul..... oops sorry wrong genre...
  5. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I always thought it was Zule... hmmmm....
  6. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    See, I thought it was Zool.
  7. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, according to IMDB, it's Zuul. We were all so close.
  8. xwing25 Jedi Knight

star 2
    greetings and congrads on becoming a fan force and you are welcome at our meetings anytime you want to come and we will have to get together soon
  9. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Little do they know what can of...(damn! where is my creature dict. when I need it!)...something really evil they are opening up. You know, something along the lines of "can of worms". Oh hell. I tried. Anyway, we will have to get together soon. Maybe our brethren in OKC would like to play a game of Laser Quest? [face_devil] JediOKC vs. TulsaFanForce? ***evil grin*** hehehe! I know I will be in OKC 2 or 3 weekends in Sept. When do you have your meetings?
  10. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Never ending can of DOOM!!!!!

That the word you wanted Lisa?

You know, looking at X-Wings Pic, i just figured out what would be the PERFECT costume for Otto. He would make an AWESOME JEK PORKINS!!! I mean look at the face, that is sooo Otto with a gottee!!!
  11. darthwalls Jedi Knight

Sorry to hear you won't be making Plano this month. We definitely would love to get together for Laser Tag ( Quest) or what ever it is called. Our Aug. meetings are this thursday and saturday the 24th. We are going to set a table up at the Martha Gragg Toy and Doll Show on the 17th at the OKC fairgrounds so if you can make that, stop by and say hi.We will let you know about the Sept. meetings very soon so you can hopefully make it. We are going to try to get a table at the Oct. expo so if you would like to join us, you are more than welcome. MTFBWY!
    Darthwalls
  12. xwing25 Jedi Knight

star 2
    correction the date for the sat. meeting is the 31st not the 24th
  13. XR73627794 Force Ghost

star 4
    Damn, the last time I looked at this board, there was nothing, now its twice as big as the OKC one. :p
  14. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    We are a chatting group... like and episode of Sinfield online. lol
  15. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah or an episode of "Dynasty" hehe
  16. RogerRoger517 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Certainly enough cat fights here to remind one of Dynasty.
  17. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yah, most of us are just full of hot air and like to hear themselves talk. ;)
  18. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not to name any names, eh Lisa *winks*.... not that i'm one to talk....
  19. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh no. It's not directed at any one person. Just something we all do.
  20. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    "Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge, Say no more."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.