St. Lou, MO Greetings from Kirksville, MO

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by quigon_brian, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quigon_brian Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey everybody! I was just watching RotJ in the lounge of my floor here at Truman State last night, and it made me think of you guys. I realized that I hadn't posted since I left for college, so I thought I would just stop by and say hi. A couple of days ago, me and a few of my fellow Star Wars geeks were playing around with my Luke Skywalker lightsaber/remote and my camcorder, so I thought I would add in the blades and put them on the internet so you guys could see what it's like up here at Truman. [link=http://www.geocities.com/quigon_brian]Just click here to see the pics[/link]. The new ones are the ones at the top. The pics at the bottom of the page are older ones that were my first real rotoscoping test. Well, I should probably get going now. I have a class in like 10 minutes. I miss you guys and I hope the meeting goes well. Like I said before though, I'll definitely go to a meeting if there is one in late December or early January. May the Force be with you.
    -Brian

PS.
    Good work on organizing the meeting Tabee. It took a while, but it's finally gonna happen.
  2. CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Those are pretty good!
  3. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Those are awfully fancy schmancy. :)
  4. yodaismygod Jedi Padawan

star 4
  5. Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight

star 5
    Brian!

those are great! :D

and yodaismygod, Bobefemme tain't a guy ;)
  6. yodaismygod Jedi Padawan

star 4
    oh well i was actually refering to cuppajoe but ok sorry bobbafemme
  7. Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey Brian! Matt Willis says hi! (he sits next to me in english)
  8. dudeman Jedi Youngling

star 3
  9. quigon_brian Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I didn't know Willis went to Rolla. Would you tell him I said hi? Also, could you get his e-mail address for me? I lost it when I cleared out my hotmail account this summer, and I didn't see him after that.
  10. Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling

star 1
    No problem.. Granted, I won't see him again until wed., but I'll im you once I get it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.