main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Greetings from Kirksville, MO

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by quigon_brian, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Hey everybody! I was just watching RotJ in the lounge of my floor here at Truman State last night, and it made me think of you guys. I realized that I hadn't posted since I left for college, so I thought I would just stop by and say hi. A couple of days ago, me and a few of my fellow Star Wars geeks were playing around with my Luke Skywalker lightsaber/remote and my camcorder, so I thought I would add in the blades and put them on the internet so you guys could see what it's like up here at Truman. Just click here to see the pics. The new ones are the ones at the top. The pics at the bottom of the page are older ones that were my first real rotoscoping test. Well, I should probably get going now. I have a class in like 10 minutes. I miss you guys and I hope the meeting goes well. Like I said before though, I'll definitely go to a meeting if there is one in late December or early January. May the Force be with you.
    -Brian

PS.
    Good work on organizing the meeting Tabee. It took a while, but it's finally gonna happen.

2. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    Those are pretty good!

3. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Those are awfully fancy schmancy. :)

4. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    yeah what he said

5. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    Brian!

those are great! :D

and yodaismygod, Bobefemme tain't a guy ;)

6. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    oh well i was actually refering to cuppajoe but ok sorry bobbafemme

7. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Hey Brian! Matt Willis says hi! (he sits next to me in english)

8. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    those r cool. :)

9. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I didn't know Willis went to Rolla. Would you tell him I said hi? Also, could you get his e-mail address for me? I lost it when I cleared out my hotmail account this summer, and I didn't see him after that.

10. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    No problem.. Granted, I won't see him again until wed., but I'll im you once I get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.