Hi Greetings from Mars...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Tiberius Maximus, Jan 31, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Tiberius Maximus Jedi Knight

Hello.
    I'm a fan of the Clone Wars and the Empire. I have not yet read much of the EU.

Who thinks that Darth Maul and Savage will strike the Jedi where they are weakest and crush the Republic controlled planets? And who thinks Gregor will still be alive and rejoin the Republic?
    Last edited by Tiberius Maximus, Jan 31, 2013
  2. General Immodet Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Welcome...
    "I have been expecting you." - Palpatine
    "Hello, there." - Obi-Wan

Well, I am not a big TCW fan, so I will not make any predictions concerning that subject...
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    @Tiberius Maximus: Welcome to the boreds. Sorry it took so long for some input. There is an extensive series of discussions on TCW in our Television section, but we always recommend you take a look at as much of what is offered on the site as possible. You seem to have set up your account/profile rather adeptly, so I am certain you won't have too much trouble navigating the site. Go get involved, have a good time, but if you do happen to require any assistance, this thread is your personal tech support area. Tag or message one of us if WNU seems inactive at any time you post in here needing a response. Here if you need us. Glad you get a wifi signal on Mars.
  4. Admiral Volshe Chosen One

star 8
    Welcome to the boards!

I second the recommendation of heading to the Television forum, but since you're also a fan of the Empire, you should stop by our New Galactic Empire in the Star Wars Community, and the Films boards. When you get around to more EU, you can stop by the EU Community as well. ;)
    I've already scoped out the majority of the Empire-friendly topics, being an Imperial myself, so if you need any more pointers, ask away.

Good luck and have fun. :)
  5. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Welcome. I like your username.
  6. Tiberius Maximus Jedi Knight

Hum, thanks I offer you VadersLaMent.
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  7. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Tiberius Maximus!

It seems that you have more hobbies/interests than just SW - judging by your username. ;)

In case you want to speak about TWC, I recommend the link posted above, because there you'll get a better feedback. There are many people who watch and enjoy TWC. Here you can find a people with various interests and one main interest: Welcoming and helping new users. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)
  8. davidywise Jedi Youngling

Hello I also fan of star wars can I ask is there new movie of the star wars this year??

Edit: No advertisement allowed. Please, keep this in mind.
    Last edited by Skiara, Feb 11, 2013
  9. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    @davidywise: Hi. Yes, they are working on new films. There is a subtantial amount of discussion on the subject here: http://boards.theforce.net/forums/star-wars-episode-vii-and-beyond.10864/

I will attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt about your PC Cleaner advertising not being your primary reason for posting here, so I will simply say we are not big fans of people using our lovely boards as their billboard. Hopefully, you stick around and get involved in discussions about the new films and everything else, but please refrain from advertising in your posts and kindly remove the advert from your sig. Thank you, sir.
  10. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
    Greetings from Corellia... it's nice to meet you.:)
  11. Darkskar95 Jedi Master

star 1
    Remember the first and only reality of the Sith, there can only be two.
Moderators: Skiara