Greetings From Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by jedi_kiss_rock_, Sep 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_kiss_rock_ Jedi Master

star 1
    Heyo Boyos,

My name is Jedi Kiss Rock, I will be in you fine city during the week of sept. 8-14, I was wonder ing if you fines jedi's had any get togethers or are going to any of the near by parks during that time? It will be good to be in your fine city and look forward to seeing a reply to this. Thank you for your time. :)

MTFBWYA

JEDI KISS ROCK

edit:missplelled word
  2. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi from a Racine, Wisconsin transplant! Please tell these poor, deluded souls down here that drinking fountains are really called "bubblers." :p

I don't know of any events going on next week, but I hope you enjoy your visit. Florida's a lot like SE WI except it's a lot flatter, hotter, more humid, and there are these pesky things like alligators and tropical storms and daily downpours. Okay, so it's not a lot like Wisconsin. Say hi to Lake Michigan for me.

-Katie
    Thumper
  3. jedi_kiss_rock_ Jedi Master

star 1
    katie(thummper)

I will do that(hey guys it is a bubbler not a fountain) there. Yeah it is nice here in wis (70-90 degrees) but it is good to get away from all this packer mubo jumbo :) )

well thanks for looking at my posting.

MTFBWYA

J K R
  4. Sandy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I thought we'd passed a law that if one person from Wisconsin arrives another one has to leave. Is Thumper going to step out of the state for a week? I don't think she gets credit for her Dragoncon time.

Sandy
  5. StickmanLt Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think as long as the two don't cross paths, the universe will be safe for now... I don't think one HAS to leave. As long as they don't intersect, it won't cause any kind of Wisconsin convergence and destroy the greater Orlando area...

StickmanLt

P.S.- They are called water fountains.
  6. Thumper09 Force Ghost

star 4
    Conservation of Cheeseheads? When did this get passed? <g>

If someone would watch my cat, I'd gladly go out of state for a week. Heck, I've got a car and a bunch of sick days. So what am I still doing here? ;)

And JKR, the one nice thing about being all the way down here is that it's very isolated from the Packer frenzy.

-Katie
    Thumper
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.