main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings, From N_M

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Notorious_Mastermind, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notorious_Mastermind

Notorious_Mastermind Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2006
    Hello, I am Notorious_Mastermind, as you probably noticed by glancing at my username. I stumbled upon these boards by Googling Star Wars forums, and have thus been allured by its seductive aura. If you are currently perusing this post, then I surmise that you have taken an interest in my writing, and for that you have my gratitude. Allow me to keep you not from enjoying yourself on these boards, and thus my message shall halt.

N_M

2. Darien_SabreHawkke

Darien_SabreHawkke Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2005
    Greetings! welcome to the Jedi Council New-Users Board.
    We hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Some good areas in this immediate area are the Pillowfight, Zee PaRtY to name a few, there are other assorted fun things also, of course.

on a more informational note along the top line there are important informational threads such as the Glossary, and the index, At this time we would like to thank the dedicated members whose hard work made these features available for us all to use.

My personal suggestions:
    Classic Trilogy
    JCC-Jedi Council Community before going hog wild in these areas though take some time and study the local flavor of the posts.

This Message Brought To You By: Tatooine Floral and Hoth Tropical Getaways

?||======(o)=I//I-------------------------------------------------------

3. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello and welcome! :)
    I see that you have already found the pillow fight and are fitting in quite well. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay with us.

4. TK-2432

TK-2432 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2005
    Hello I am the Unofficial ambassador from the JCC.

Welcome to the JC!!!1111

The addiction begins.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the boards,Notorious_Mastermind! :)

You've choosen an interesting username. Maybe you want to tell us about it in this thread? :)

I hope you like your stay. It would be nice to see you in onr or more of the social threads here in WNU. Oh, and don't forget to ask us whenever you have a question that needs an answer. ;)

Have fun and see you around. :)

6. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Welcome aboard ,Notorious_Mastermind! I Hope you'll enjoy yourself here at the boards! :)

7. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2006
    Hello, Notorious_Mastermind! (N_M is so much easier to type) ;)

I'm still a Newbie, but I'm slowly venturing out. These boards are the best for us, because everyone here is about as nice as can be (why else hang out in WNU, if not to hang with Newbies?)

I'd recommend listening closely to the oldbies and maybe getting adopted, it's the fastest way to make a friend and find your way around. And don't worry about getting lost, the force will guide you!

See you around,

--WW :cool:

8. Crash_Davis

Crash_Davis Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2006
    welcome to the boards, N_M!

i would also suggest getting adopted. seems there are a number of oldbies looking for newbies to adopt, and like WW said, it's a great way to learn how to navigate to boards!

also, keep an eye open for the next sign ups for Teh Mole game. it's also a great way to meet other users, as well as learn your way around.

of course, don't forget to check out the Newbie Party. there's always fresh [face_coffee], and it's a great place to just chill out and relax!

see ya 'round!

9. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Welcome to the boards N_M, I'm sure that you will like it here with us and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

10. Notorious_Mastermind

Apr 23, 2006
    Thank you all for your kind welcomes and suggestions, as they are greatly appreciated. The reason I am reluctant to become a user on a myriad of other forums is the lack of kindness displayed by the members, but I see now that these boards have no such destitution. :)

11. marte

marte Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    quite right! welcome :)

12. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Welcome to the JC!:)

I'm glad to hear your enjoying your time here, this place is blast.

13. Notorious_Mastermind

Apr 23, 2006
    Indeed it is, MariahJSkywalker, thanks for the welcome. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.