main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Macon, GA Greetings from New York!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Meriwyn, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hi everyone :) Allie came up to visit our forum, so I figured I would repay the favor and come say hello to all the folks down in Macon! Good luck on becoming official, hope it happens soon!

2. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Welcome to the Macon forum! We're still kinda sparse, but hopeful.

3. sabrann

sabrann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Howdy....how are you ?

Glad to see ya

sabrann

4. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Hello from the DUH-EEP SOW-UTH! I'm sure that when some of your contingent make it to Georgia for Dragon*Con, some of us will be glad to show you around. . . or something like that. ;)

5. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Thanks for the welcome guys :) We'd love to meet up with your group at Dragon*Con! It will be my first time there, so I'll need all the help I can get...LOL. Come to think of it, it will also be my first time in Georgia! I know, I'm a heathen...LOL.

6. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Atlanta's great as long as you don't actually live there. macon is about an hour away, and that's just right for me.

I haven't been to any cons outside Ga. - I REALLY wish I could have gone to Celebration - but it caters to most every type of Sci-fi/fantasy type there is, so you'll find plenty to keep you entertained.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.