main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Greetings from Riverview from an Old Man

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Admiral Maciejewski, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral Maciejewski

Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 1998
    What's up people? Admiral Joker here (formally known as Admiral Maciejewski, but I refuse to use a new handle for the JC). I am not really old, but I have been around the JC for a while. I have been out of the SW scene for a while, due to school and stuff, and want to get back in it. I used to help run a small SW fan club a few years back, but all the members moved out of state (traitors). I never really visited the FanForce area much, but decided to give it a try.

Looking for a new local fan club to join up, and was wondering what your group is about. Now, I am into Star Wars, but I have no funds for costumes and props because I spend most of my cash on computer equipment. Yea, I am a poor computer geek (bad combination). I owe more money on my CompUSA and Best Buy card than most people do on their mortgages. I did however write a lot of fan fiction a few years ago. Used to be a member of the round robin group The Galactic Adventurer's a few years ago. We were actually one of the first serious fan fic round robin groups a long time ago.

Well, I am interesting in getting to know some of you guys, and possibly joining up. If you want to chat, send me a message on AIM or AOL at AdmiralMM, MSN or e-mail at admiral@tampabay.rr.com, or on Yahoo! at Admiral_MM. Looking forward to hearing from some of you guys.

Also, be sure to check out my website.

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey,
    Always looking for SW fans and computer persons. Our pres., Ron is into them and I am learning and can always use help with dumb little things that seem to slip my brain. Come and join us any time, visit our website and have some fun with us. Some of us are going to the Disney MGM SW weekend the first weekend. This is Fri. May 16th thru May 18th. We are meeting some of the fans from our regional home in Atlanta and I ahve connected with some fans from Boston. Give me a hollar, AOL IM mrankin2770 or mrankin27 for both AOL and Yahoo, email mrankin@tampabay.rr.com. There is a membership drive being held at the Pinellas Park library on 78th Ave. and 52st. this Sat. May 3rd. 11:30am to 3:00 pm you might want to contact Kevin our assist. VP or Ron our pres. Check the website under the Tampabay RR members website. or anyone of us
    here.
    Cheers,
    Marie-aka-Sereana

3. JuggaZim

JuggaZim Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2003

Can ayone post directions to the event from Largo?

4. Admiral Maciejewski

Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 1998
    Good old Largo. Nothing there but bumper to bumper traffic. Gives me a chance to catch up my reading when stuck down there.

5. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    I looked it up on Mapquest and it doesn't look like its hard to get to the library from Largo. (Looks like you can take 19 to 49th St., then 78th Av. to 52nd St. But I'd try using your own address with Mapquest to double-check ;))

This IS the library at 7770 52nd Street, right? It's the only one that came up when i Googled 'Pinellas Park Library Florida', so i'm assumging this is the place...

6. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    i am elated that some made it to the library meeting. it was a lot of fun for both adults and children. the next meeting is currently being scheduled so please sit tight and email me at
    vswader@tampabay.rr.com
    to find out more info. please join us or die.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.