main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Greetings from the 501st!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedi5150, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Greetings all,

Kasey and I have been chatting a bit, and I wanted to extend an offer/invitation to the NBO.

If any of you are interested in Star Wars costuming or need help/advice/info on putting together a high-quality Star Wars costume, I invite you to visit the message boards for the 501st Alpine Garrison. We're the "division" of the Fighting 501st Legion costuming club for Utah, Idaho, and Montana.

The boards are open for anyone to register. You do NOT have to be an official 501st member. I'm not trying to recruit here, just getting the word out about the forums. There are a lot of great people on there with a vast deal of knowledge on Star Wars costuming and most of them are a lot more local (Utah or closer) than on some of the other boards around the 'net.

A few good costumes can really help bring attention to your group and recruit new members, and we have some local expertise that may be able to help you out!

The boards are located at http://alpinegarrison.com (click on "Message Boards" in the menu at the top)

Be sure to post in the "Imperial Holonet" forum and introduce yourself. Feel free to say that I pointed you in that direction! Or shoot me a PM here or there and I'll post a welcome thread for ya!

One last item: If your group is planning or may sometime in the future plan a big event that you'd like a screen-accurate Darth Vader, Stormtroopers etc to attend, let us know as far in advance as possible, we'll do everything we can to help ya out!

Oh and if you don't know what the 501st is, we're an international, professional quality "bad guy" Star Wars costuming club. The 501st website is at http://www.501st.com/ (clever, no?)

Thanks all and may the Force be with you!

Doug (jedi5150 here and at the Alpine Garrison boards)
    idaho@alpinegarrison.com

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Thanks Doug!

3. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.