main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greetings from the long lost

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Oolan, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oolan

Oolan Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    Greetings to all of you that I have not seen in ages. I am doing well I think. Still getting treatment for ruptured discs. But still alive and almost kicking. Best to all. Ever And Always
    Oolan

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I have missed you, Christina. It is good to hear from you again.

3. KaiRaja-Patch

KaiRaja-Patch Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2002
    Speaking of long lost.....

Hey all... I'm sure most of you have given up and me and though me dead. Just to let ya know I'm alive and kicking. May not be active anymore. but I'm here. Give me a buzz if ya want. 954-572-5818

4. Oolan

Oolan Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    Why KaiRaja I didn't think you cared. It's nice to hear from you. All is well I expect?
    Where in the nether-worlds of space were you off to? Or was it a secret mission? Ahhhhh, Come on you can tell me....(While smiling and gently twisting her pretty green lekku together behind her back)

5. GixNeWay

GixNeWay Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2001
    Well, since everyone is returning from the dead...gues what, I'm still here. If anyone wants to say hi or whatever, 954-925-4841.

E-mail is still the same, gixneway@yahoo.com

Bobby

6. KaiRaja-Patch

KaiRaja-Patch Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2002
    *smirks softly leaning against a wall*

Oh...I could tell you... but it will cost ya.. Had a few bounty hunting missions to catch up on gotta earn my keep somehow

(seriously. I've been out looking for work and lost the schedule of events email for the group. Sean, Shu, Pink....anybody? If you still have it. email it to me....pleeeease?))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.