Greetings from the tropics...

Discussion in 'Abilene, TX' started by Yoda525907, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda525907 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I hope that all of ya'll are enjoying the snow. I'll be thinking of ya'll while I'm sitting on the beach listening to the waves crashing against the reef. Ah, well I gotta go I think that there's a wet tee-shirt contest tonight. I'll cast my vote for you guys. Talk to ya'll soon. Dave.
  2. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Good to hear from you.
    It was so cold in San Antonio that we played hockey on the riverwalk.
  3. Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, was the only person that lived within 25 miles of the dealership so I had fun watching everyone come in late and handing out fake written warnings.
  4. Yoda525907 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Come on guys. What's going on out there? Are you telling me that noone has anything to post? I know that can't be so. Somebody, ANYBODY, post something so that I know that you are still alive. Don't make me come back to Abilene and kick ya'lls butts. Cause I won't. I'll just send Aaron (TIE ace) to do it for me. After all he is my padawan. Well, anyway I hope that ya'll are doing ok. Talk to ya'll later. Dave.
  5. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Good to hear from you, David. I was going to post that we could meet tonight, but got lazy and didn't. But really I was scheduled to work till almost 10 and I knew that no one would want to meet then. I'd say next weekend, but I'm going to be out of town. Weekend after that? dunno...

How are the HALO games? I've picked up a couple of new games (the not-new re-releases @ $20ea) and have been playing them... alas, no multiplayer and no LIVE.
  6. Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Knight

star 1
    you know me guys... I am game for anything. Man Toby... I knew I should have stopped by Starbucks this past saturday but every time I go in there you have allready left no matter what time of day it is. I guess I just have bad timing. Well I am glad to see you made it back allright, Toby. Hey David! How long are you going to be over there? Good to hear from you though.
  7. Yoda525907 Jedi Knight

star 1
    No clear timetable on how long we'll be here. My orders say 179 days, but they can change that if they want.
  8. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, I'm sure you'll be there exactly 179 days. One more and it's a short tour. I don't think they hand those out too often, unless of course it is a short tour. But then again, if war breaks out, it's anything goes....

Good luck bro and let us know how the HALO tournaments work out for ya...
  9. strwrshrln Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good luck. Keep those big birds flying so they can take care of business and you can all get home soon.

Harlan
  10. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
  11. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    Hell yeah, bro! show'em what it's like to feel the anger of an American! When you get back, the beer's (or your preferred beverage) on me! (Well, not actually ON me, but I'll provide it for you)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.