Greetings From Your New RSA

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Oct 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hello all! :)

Since Hama-Ryu Kinnebi has taken on the role of FanForce Global Support, he has relinquished his position as the FanForce South Regional Support Admin. I have been chosen to be his replacement.

If you have any announcements that need to be made, concerns that need to be addressed, or questions that need to be answered, don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or via e-mail at minacia@fanforce.net.

I'm really looking forward to working with you, and the other groups in the South Region. :)
  2. KierynFelaris Jedi Knight

Greetings, Oh Great Queen of many sprinkles! [face_laugh]

Friendly and fun greetings on behalf of the Fandomenace, as well as congrats on the new position!

I'm sure the others will be by soon to add their greetings, but Ch'Det is busy keeping Axe out of trouble by giving him a quest to find his pants. Axe hasn't realized that they have been deviously hidden where he will never look for them. (He's actually wearing them! :eek:)

Looking forward to working more with you, and Congrats again!

Kieryn Felaris
    Secretary General
    The Fandomenace
  3. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    A pants quest? [face_laugh]

Thanks, Kieryn. :)

4. Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Knight

star 1
    Many Greetings Your Highness,

(does the welcome greeting from DUNE with the hands)

I am Zanatos Soldat, leader of the Guards of Du'Rakis and personal bodygaurd to the senator. Welcome and for the guy finding his pant ?[face_plain] I hope he uses the force pretty well [face_laugh]
  5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Thanks for the welcome, Zanatos. :)

By the way, where has everyone been? I know the holidays are a busy time, but I've missed you guys.
  6. KierynFelaris Jedi Knight

Sorry to have been gone so long. We are all still here. Our lives away from the Star Wars universe reared their ugly heads for awhile that's all. I bought a house myself, and have been going blind filling out all the paperwork, and getting ready for my move. Look for some more activity from us as we get back into Star Wars gear while preparing for the upcoming Ft Lauderdale Vulkon in January. We will be having a lot of neat things going on for all to enjoy. We hope to see everyone there.

Kieryn Felaris
    Secretary General - The Fandomenace

7. ChDetPiavra Jedi Knight

Minacia:

A belated but heart-felt congratulations on your new post as our new RSA!

The Fandomenace eagerly await your arrival to the Fort Lauderdale Convention. We look forward to finally meeting your group.

I have but one question for you:
    May I buy you a drink in the Cantina?

Chris Pincket
    President
    The Fandomenace.
  8. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Master Piavra, please let this humble ship's steward know if I can be of service to the Sprinkle Empress. If you need anything I can get it for you.(for a price of course)I look forward to making The Cantina a great success.
  9. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Thanks for your kindness, guys and gals. :)

I do hope that I'll be able to make it to the convention. But, Darth Boss no longer allows us to carry vacation time over into the new year (brand new policy I just found out about last week), so I don't know if I'll have any vacation time to use to drive down. :(

But, if I do come down, I'll be glad to have a drink with y'all. :)
  10. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Some of the GA 501st folks are coming down for MegaCon in Orlando in Feb. You could catch a ride with them. I believe the Fandom Menace folks with be there too and I know I will since and I owe you a drink or lunch or something I missed the meeting at DragonCon. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.