Greetings from.....

Discussion in 'Knoxville, TN' started by -Face-, Jun 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmmm.. I got a page saying this:

The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible. Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file.

It asked me to try signing in to Yahoo, so I used my login and it still gave me nothing. I'm not familiar with Yahoo Photos in particular, but some of these photo services won't let other people view the pictures unless you are logged in as the owner account.

Just my .02, but I'm getting nothing.
  2. YodasQueen Jedi Knight

star 1
    I didn't get anything either, any pics of me?
  3. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Forgive me it was my girst time using that site. You'd think I would have tested the link, but you'd be wrong. The correct link is this one. I'll edit out the incorrect link. Sorry for the confusion. While these aren't all of my pics they are the highlights, the only pic with Angi didn't turn out very well so I never scanned it.
  4. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, now I see it's not possible to edit messages on y'alls board so I guess the bad link still stands. Weird the edit option has been on every other forum I've posted to. Things that make you go hummmm..... :D
  5. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Well the reason you can't edit it now is because there is a time limit of 90 minutes to edit your posts on this board. That is also the edit window on all the major boards on the JC, but the mods can change that to make it longer or shorter if you want for FanForce chapter boards. I thought about doing that here, but I figure 90 minutes is enough time to catch pretty much any major error. It can always be changed, so if that's what you guys would prefer I can request it.

The pics are coming in great and I like what I see. Thanks a lot!

6. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    The pics are coming in great and I like what I see. Thanks a lot!

Anytime! Shame that your buddy had to get married the same time as the con. It was certainly worth the time and money.
  7. Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 4
    I agree- I wish I had more to hit the dealers tables with! I really had to budget myself and pick and choose what I took home.

"Oh and btw, how was MSC (besides being hot)? I always thought I might go and check it out, but the drive has kept me from it so far."

I had a great time this year. Last year was fun- I got to catch the 501st's costuming panel and meet a lot of the Memphis Fan Force- which I soon became a member of. This year I had a lot more fun. I think some of that had to do with actually staying at the hotel. It was easier to stay up and party! Luckily I only live about 10 minutes from the hotel, so sliding back by the house for anything was no big deal. If you get a chance to come one year please do. I know Carlin and Mike with the MSC staff are trying to line up more comic and media guests, and with a big 501st, Fan Force, and other SW fan turnout more Star Wars guests are being sought. I've been passing along any celeb contact info I've run across on to them.
  8. YodasQueen Jedi Knight

star 1
    WHAT!?!?! No pics of me? But, I was the best thing there (no i don't have a high opinion of myself, lol)
  9. TheWombat Jedi Master

star 4
    You'll just have to supply one for us. :p
  10. YodasQueen Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jar Jar did post a picture of me, I am in the group, I have a red shirt on, long blond hair, glasses on my head, and beside the guy with the black shirt on with the pink skull, and TIRED as all get out, lol.
  11. TheWombat Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.