main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Greetings Hawaii from your new RSAs!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Hi! I'm Natalie. Miana Kenobi and I are filling JediRacer's shoes as the new Pacific RSAs. So don't hesitate to send any questions or requests are way. I look forward to getting to know you!

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Aloha, guys! Don't forget to pay us by sending us boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nuts. [face_mischief]

3. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Hello, Natalie & Miana.

Thanx for the greeting. How is Jedi Racer, anyway? Haven't heard from him in a while.

Are you 2 going to C4? I hope so. Would be nice to meet you in person there.

May the Force be with you.

Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

4. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000

Aloha Pacific RSA's Natalie and Miana Kenobi.
    Im Keoni, the director of [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/HAPAJEDI/sevenjedilogo2.jpg] filming in Honolulu, Hawaii right now. We would like to take this oppurtuntiy to let the Legion know of our film has come along way from a 15 minute short to a full length feature and encopasses over 80 people invovled including cast and crew. We have people who worked on the Matrix and alot of industry professionals now onboard for this non-profit adventure which will showcase alot of the islands hidden talents. We are shooting for a 7/7/07 release date. Will keep you all updated on our progress and hope we can send you guys something soon to showcase on the rebel legion site. mahalo nui loa(thank ou very much in Hawaiian)
    ahui hou(till we meet again)
    Keoni
    JHM Productions

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hi Jay! Matt's doing well. Real Life has sadly just been eating up his time. :(

I will DEFINITELY be at C4! It'll be my 21st birthday; how can I NOT? :D

6. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    C3 was a blast and I definitely plan on being at C4, so I will see you there.

I look forward to hearing more about the progress of your film :).

7. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Howzit JayTee.. the only person who took my picture at CIII.
    I'm doing well. Like Miana Kenobi said, I've just been really busy with "real life" that I haven't had the time to commit to my RSA duties. That's why I'm retiring. I'm getting too old for this stuff. Mo' bettah deez two wahine's take ovah!

Hope to see you at C4!! Where ever it will be! You can find me in the Los Angeles Fan Force boards, if you wanna say Eh..bodda you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.