main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

greetings! im new here

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by Jedi_Moppet_Naboo, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Moppet_Naboo

Jedi_Moppet_Naboo Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    hi! im new here and i want to become a female jedi. im serious, im now talking to other jedis in the other star wars site. anyways, last sunday (22nd of May) my mom bought this Yoda (Hasbro), who speaks 24 phrases and you ask him and he answer you with a yes or no (with a few words from him.) and my mom is a big yoda fan and i created a mask in one of my f/x subject. you may check it in my site. http://spidergirl2moppet.multiply.com
    and we are so excited to take it home. we already saw it a month ago, but we don't have extra money to buy it. anyways, as we got home i read what's written in the box and i did ask him if i will be a jedi?

he answered no! and everytime i do ask him, he always answer me a no or the force is not strong in me..
    but when my mom's turn to ask he always answer my mom a Yes!

so, before i sleep tonight i ask him again he answered me: Hmm.. disturbing question you ask, i will medidate on this.."

im hopeless..

2. Jedi_Dondie

Jedi_Dondie Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Hi there! Welcome fellow jedi.So where ya from anyways.are you from the coreworlds or the outer rim?again welcome and may the force be with you!

3. Jedi_Moppet_Naboo

May 21, 2005
    lost.. i think i am? i've been on a journey for too long.. searching for a master who will make me a jedi. welcoming me here is great honor thank you i say to you Jedi_Dondie.

4. Jedi_Dondie

Apr 14, 2005
    Learn the Jedi code you must.

5. Jedi_Moppet_Naboo

May 21, 2005
    Jedi_Dondie, vi hope you won't mind.. can you help me learn the jedi code? please, the jedi code i know is the rules of the jedi. thank you!

6. Jedi_Dondie

Apr 14, 2005
    "I shall try to do everything to guide you down the path of the lightside of the force my young friend."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.