main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Greetings & Introductions...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Exalted_1, Feb 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Mark Seymour. I am currently the spokesman of a Costuming Stunt Group out of Cincinnati. Our name: The Order of Kai Kan. Our goal is to perform Lightsaber fight choreography in an effort to celebrate our love of Star Wars.

Currently, we are finalizing details to volunteer our skills for Celebration III.

My search for reasearch has been extensive, but I am curious about the necessites of creating a Fan Organization. Since we are still in a formative state, I would like to know what kind of structure is necessary for a successful organization & the possibilities for fundraising.

I hope I am not being too invasive, but the need is great & our time is short.

I saw you guys @ C2 & was impressed with the professional way you were set up.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have...

Mark Seymour
    exalted_1@fuse.net

2. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    late in evening... will respond later

3. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    Thank you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

4. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    I'm just curious...

How soon can I expect a reply to my dilemma?

I hope to hear from you soon... :D

email: exalted_1@fuse.net
    cell#: (513) 260-0598

5. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    A lightsaber demo was also pitched for C2 and was not allowed. The ICC, LFL and Gencon LLC will probably not let any activities like that happen inside the Convention Center at C3 also. When ever you have physical demonstations like that a certain liability come into place. The ICC will not allow physical demonstration like that to take place with out additional insurance.

You might be able to set up a demo in the park across from the Convention Center but LFL and GenCon LLC will probably not endorse or advertise it.

6. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    thanks for the info, but let it never be said I didn't try..

Fortune favors the stubborn... ;)

The park could be an alternative. The Order of Kai Kan will be formed reguardless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.