main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Greetings JediOKC

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Kun2112, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kun2112

Kun2112 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2002
    Hello!
    I am a fan in Little Rock, and working on a banner for the MidSouth Boards. What I would like to know, is what YOU think would be a representative image for OK. for example, i am thinking a royal guard wearing a plastic Razorback hat for AR. Post any suggestions you may have, and MTFBWY!

2. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    greetings,

let's see what is there in OK, OU,........thinking...still thinking......still thinking, well there's not much here that other states would recognize except the sooners. Or maybe the guardian statue on our brand new state capital building.

Nightsun

3. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    well there is red dirt that always works ,or maybe a pic of me,just kidding ,i hate to say it but the sooners are big here even if i don't know much about them i know where they are or maybe the Oklahoma City National Memorial would be good also here is a link to the story of it Oklahoma City National Memorial

4. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    A Native American would be very good. A tornado would also be really cool (and very representitive ? not including this year!)

5. ASkywlkr

ASkywlkr Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2002
    I would suggest something more representative of Oklahoma City. I was the one who created the banner for our site. If you want, get my email from my member info page, and email me. I can then foward you some of the pics I used on our banner for you to choose from. LMK.

6. Kun2112

May 24, 2002
    after much consideration, I am leaning towards a Courscant city scape with the capitol building of each representative state in the skyline. i was thinking about doing it on the jedi temple, but who would get the middle spire? :D
    let me know what you think about this....

7. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    that sounds good and i think we should be in the middle as we are in the middleof all the states

8. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    I concur with X, not only are we in the middle of the region, but we have a brand new domed capital with a huge Indian Guardian standing on the top watching over things.

Nightsun

9. Kun2112

May 24, 2002
    actually, Arkansas is the only state that borders all others in the region (Texas, Oklohoma, Lousiana, Arkansas, and Mississippi), but the Lousiana capitol, asthetically, would make more sense as the middle spire, since it is an art deco skyscraper.

10. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    we had to try

11. RoboNerd

RoboNerd Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 2001
    Just nothing to do with "Sooners" though... as much as I love and respect OU, it's hard to associate one's self with people who cheated the system in the 1800's! :)

+=o RoboNerd o=+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.