main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Greetings Macon

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MasterQuiGonJinn, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    If y'all actually get a FanForce chapter up and running, perhaps your group could get together with my chapter (Atlanta) for a special event. It would be very cool to meet other Star Wars fans in Georgia.

Just a thought for when things really get moving in here. :)

2. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Sounds fun Ms. Brightstar. What do the other Masters think?

3. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Greetings Macon from Moultrie! It would be great to get a fanforce group together south of Atlanta. I'm in the Macon area every now and then and would try to make the meetings if my work schedule permits. If you decide to get together, just post the time & place and I'll see if I can make it!

4. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    Allie Fox!!!!

Get excited. There is another person posting. The Macon fanforce swells.

5. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    I'm about to vomit with excitement.

Perhaps that was too harsh, but true nevertheless. I'm also excited that this forum now has a thread with TWO PAGES of posts.

Soon the Middle GA FanForce will rise.

Remember, Coruscant wasn't built in a day.

6. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    Just think all those years waiting on Dagobah is finally going to pay off, Allie Fox.

I'm excited today because I'm exactly one week away from the day I move to GA.

7. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    I spoke to LitlleJedi on the phone this afternoon. He is also so excited he could pull the ears off a gundark. He told me he's going to have to brush up on his EU knowledge but he's willing to make the sacrifice.;) We discussed "Clones" coming to IMAX (which will likely be at the Mall of Georgia) and the upcoming DVD release.

I hope everything comes together quickly enough. I'd like to have a meeting by the middle of October.

8. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

May 26, 2002
    Two more days and I head for GA. BTW, I got the NJO book Destiny's Way to read. Cool eh?

Have we thought of a time or day yet Allie Fox? Maybe, we should post a thread asking Middle GA SW fans when they're available. I'll leave that call up to you though since your the first of us and I won't have email for a few days.

9. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    I'd like to meet on October 19. I'll come up with an agenda and place soon.

I'll post a new thread when I work everything out.

10. RemyCat

RemyCat Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    I think I'll be available the 19th, I should know after this weekend. I'm going through Star Wars withdrawl after having had way too much fun at Dragon Con.

hmm, I'm not sure about that word "agenda", sounds a little sinister. ;)

11. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Great to hear it!

One more to the fold.

email me at kessel_miner@hotmail.com for details.

12. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Well, lookie here! Something is finally brewing in this neck of the woods! :)

Allie, keep me posted about the meeting date, time, and location so that I can post it on the FanForce web site.

It is really about time GA had more than one FanForce chapter. Not that we in Atlanta aren't good enough to represent the whole state, we're just getting lonely. ;)

13. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    Hiya all -

I just found the Macon message board. (Luckily the notice on the main page caught my eye...) Looking forward to having a group in town...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.