main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

San A, TX Greetings SA Force Users !!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hello people, I know things have been quiet around here lately but I have been working on some things to get SA back on the map for FanForce.

Meetings: There will be a meeting set for the month of March, whether I will be hosting it or the Co-City Rep Mike will be hosting it. It should be alot of fun and I hope that we can get some of the new members that have been showing up on here lately to attend.

EP2 toys to be released in April : I know there are some of you who are collectors and I'd like to hear from some of you on whether you plan to be broke after this summer :)

There are plenty of conventions upon us and if you'd like to attend some of them with your fellow FanForce members, let us know :)

EP2 Premiere Planning : SAFF in association with the Jedi Council of Texas will be hitting a local theatre for the upcoming Episode 2 premiere with some members IN COSTUME and we'll followup the weekend with a trip to Plano for the Big Star Wars Con . . .

If you have any questions you can email me at ObiJuan70@aol.com or you may email Mike at ColTychoCelchu@aol.com . . .

Take Care and May the FanForce Be With You.

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.