San A, TX Greetings SA Force Users !!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello people, I know things have been quiet around here lately but I have been working on some things to get SA back on the map for FanForce.

Meetings: There will be a meeting set for the month of March, whether I will be hosting it or the Co-City Rep Mike will be hosting it. It should be alot of fun and I hope that we can get some of the new members that have been showing up on here lately to attend.

EP2 toys to be released in April : I know there are some of you who are collectors and I'd like to hear from some of you on whether you plan to be broke after this summer :)

There are plenty of conventions upon us and if you'd like to attend some of them with your fellow FanForce members, let us know :)

EP2 Premiere Planning : SAFF in association with the Jedi Council of Texas will be hitting a local theatre for the upcoming Episode 2 premiere with some members IN COSTUME and we'll followup the weekend with a trip to Plano for the Big Star Wars Con . . .

If you have any questions you can email me at ObiJuan70@aol.com or you may email Mike at ColTychoCelchu@aol.com . . .

Take Care and May the FanForce Be With You.

John "ObiJuan" Laurel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.