main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX greetings

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Anabolic-Wan, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anabolic-Wan

Anabolic-Wan Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2004
    greetings from a lost local.I to live in this place called Waco.Just happened to run across this board, while searching for directions to wizard world con 04 was wandering if you could help out a lost travaler. I looked through the photo pages to see if i recognized any of the locals. One of u worked at Bankstons. I to was a regular there.
    any help would be great. and thank u for ur time.

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Hi

Just take the I-35 to Fort Worth and then head East on I-30 to Nolan Ryan Expressway exit. Exit and at traffic light turn left onto Copeland Road. At next traffic light, turn right onto Convention Center drive. Take another right onto Ballpark Way. The Convention Center is located on your right just south of the Wyndham Arlington - DFW Airport South, north of The Ballpark in Arlington. Enter at the marquee.

If you want to join us, you can caravan up there with us...we will be heading up there on that Friday and we will be staying at the Wyndam across the street.

3. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    you know....it would be rather interesting to go to Waco...but I have to say El Paso has it beat, hands down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.