greetings

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ChiJim-Cam, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. ChiJim-Cam Jedi Padawan

To all my fellow Jedi knights I send you greetings through the power of the force.Ok this is my second attempt at a greeting but I sent it to the wrong board, I am interested in all things concerning star wars specifically the years between the rise and fall of Darth Vader and the Empire. I plan to write Jedi adventures to place in the fan fiction section concerning a Jedi named ChiJim-Cam a jedi/archaeologist who is on the run from the empire and the sith so the adventures will relate his travels and the people he helps and how he hides his powers.Well I hope to get some replies so I await my fellow Jedis remarks and if you can access my previous thread read it.
    May the Force be with you
    ChiJim-Cam
  2. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to the boards.

Yeah, you have to be careful where you post certain topics. Things are pretty well oranized here (in comparison to a few other message boards on the internet). If you have any questions about anything at all, please feel free to ask them... whether in this thread, or Private Message one of us. Also feel free to hang out around Welcome New Users for as long as you'd like, there's plenty of helpful friendly people, plus a few helpful links, which you can find above. Such as the Map of the Boards.

Enjoy your stay!
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome ChiJim-Cam! :)

It's nice that you haven't give up and that you finally found the best board for an introduction. :D If you have any questions or need help, this is the best place to ask for. You can even get a Master (Adopter) who show you the boards and help you with everything. If you want one, just visit the Adoption Programm and let me know. :)

I hope you have much fun and find many informations and interesting discussion about everything you're interested in. :)

Enjoy your stay. :D
  4. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Hello and welcome to the boards, ChiJim-Cam. You may want to join us in the Pillow Fight and Newbie Party where we have a lot of fun. I hope to see you around. :)
  5. lazykbys_left Jedi Master

star 4
    If you're going to write fan fiction about the era between the trilogies, then I'd say Fan Fiction: The Saga is the place for you.

But before posting your stories there, you should go to Fan Fiction Resource and read the stickies (especially the FAQ). Also, if you're in need of guidance, Fan Fiction has a Newbie Adoption Thread of its own.

I plan to write Jedi adventures to place in the fan fiction section concerning a Jedi named ChiJim-Cam a jedi/archaeologist who is on the run from the empire and the sith

Sounds interesting! I look forward to reading it. :)

- lazy

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention A Newcomer's Guide to Fan Fiction.
  6. DarthUncle Force Ghost

star 5
    Hi ChiJim-Cam, glad to see you found your way here and welcome [:D]. I wish you a lot of fun here, and success in writing! If you have questions that are unanswered by the above links and advice, please do ask :)
  7. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
  8. Hoody_Obi-123 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sup, I'm mean welcome to the boards ChiJim-Cam [face_peace] !
    I would want to see your stories sometime.
    Have fun, enjoy your stay, and may the force be with you, always.

Not Bad For My Second Welcoming A Newbie, Huh [face_mischief]
  9. RevaDurron Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome to the JC ChiJim-Cam, have fun!
  10. REVANLORD Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the JC, ChiJim-Cam! :) If you want to come talk about meaningless stuff, go to the Your Jedi Council Community forum. I hope you enjoy your time here on the boards. :)
  11. Three-Eight Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome ChiJim-Cam! :)

Have fun and enjoy your stay here!
  12. emporergerner Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome look foreword to your Fanfics.

Emporer Gerner Dark Lord of the Sith

13. OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome to the boards CJ-C!
  14. ChiJim-Cam Jedi Padawan

Greetings Master Kenobi, I have been on a hiatus so to speak and unable to access my old email address my email box went toes up and I lost it. So i decided to try and see if I could go back to the boards via another route and as you can see I was succesful. I am looking to converse with other Jedis who are intersted in jedi sword techniques and the like my new address is chinajim4500@aol.com so feel free to write me so I will await your replie.
    May the force be with you ChiJim Cam
  15. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Good to see you again and to hear that you solved your PW problems successfully. :D

Don't lose it again, do you? ;) :)
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.