main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Greetings

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JED1, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    Greetings from Scotland! Just dropped in to say hello as my wife is from New Jersey but also lived in Brooklyn for a long number of years and I just love your city. We visit a couple of times every year and always have a great time. Anyway take it easy and May the Force be with You!

2. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Hi Jed,

Thanks for stopping by. Scotland is one of those places I hope to visit once in my life-time.

3. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Hi Jed, thanks for dropping in :) What part of Brooklyn did your wife live in? I live in Bensonhurst Brooklyn.
    Always wanted to visit Scotland also.

4. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    Hi guys, thanks for the hellos :)

Citizenjohn, my wife lived on Atlantic Av, Cypress Hill just on the border between Queens and Brooklyn. This was in the late 70's early 80's.

5. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Scotland is the absolute best place in the world :) Been there many times. And nice to see you over here from the collecting forums JED1!

6. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    Thanks Meriwyn :)

Let me know if you ever head back this way!

7. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    Hi Guys

Just to let you know my wife and I will be in the NY/NJ from the 18th to 30th September. We plan on eating at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square on the evening of the 19th and would like to invite any of you guys along for a wee meet up. If you have the time and would like to come along, just let me know! :)

8. citizenjohn

May 4, 2001
    Jed1

That would be cool. Keep us posted on yur travel plans.

John

9. Meriwyn

Mar 22, 2002
    Definitely count me in for this :) It will be nice to meet you and your wife finally, after being on the collecting forums with you for a few years now :) We'll show you some of the collectible stores in NYC.

10. cyranodb

Aug 26, 2001
    Definitely keep me posted. I've never been to the Hard Rock cafe anyway and this would be lots of fun meeting geeks from other places :D

11. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    A sad update today! My business trip to NY has been postponed to next January or February and I therefore won't be coming over in September. My wife and I are pretty dissapointed but looking forward to a little get together when we do come over next year. Thanks everyone for wanting to meet us and hope you still want to when we do get there! Take care everyone.

12. Meriwyn

Mar 22, 2002
    Aww booo :(

We'll definitely still be here when you come over next year :)

13. cyranodb

Aug 26, 2001
    That sucks man...sorry to hear. But let us know when you're coming next time so we can all get together.

14. jedidonkey

jedidonkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2006
    just popped in to say hi you you all

15. citizenjohn

May 4, 2001
  16. jedimaster1610

jedimaster1610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2005
    Hey everyone! I'm Ron, fellow fan-forcer and costumer from upstate (Rochester). I'm now going to school here in NYC, so I just wanted to let you know that I'm ready and willing to do events and dress up. I costume as Bossk, just pm me if you'd like to see pics. Thanks.

May the force be with you,
    Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.