main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Greetings

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by evil-incarnate, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    .. wanders in ..

Oooooh! Another SAFF. Who would've thought it.

G'day people. :)

2. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Sure, I would love to buy them for everyone! Just hand over the money, Alex. [face_laugh]

That is some very cool merchandise! I'm impressed!

3. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Lisa I am just a poor working stiff, you're in management.....

4. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    MS is definately an ideas man ;)

5. _Master-Skywalker_

_Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2005
    Thankyou E-I, the idea's man has come up with this:

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/_Master-Skywalker_/SAFFSanAntonio.jpg]

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/_Master-Skywalker_/SAFFSanAntonioJacket.jpg]

So, who wants me to start shipping you your own merchandise ? Like the jacket ? Can you imagine yourself in one ? Perhaps your very own SAFF shirt?

You can't be SAFF without a SAFF shirt..right ?

6. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    SWEET Stuff!!!!!!! I think Lisa will buy me three or four shirts......All kidding aside, please let us know prices.....I will buy one or two.....

7. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    to be honest, I would love to be your merchandising man, hell, SAFF merchandise is booming in South Australia.

In regards to your post though, the main cost is in setting up. Initially to make it viable we would need an order of about 20-25 things albeit shirts or jackets or caps or whatever. Otherwise it would work out quite expensive for you guys.

You think everyone wants a shirt ? We have sold about 25 shirts here in SA & we are only a tiny Fan Force.

Check out this link:

I can order & get you any of this stuff embroided :D

AS I said I would love to be your merchandising man, but we need to get the price down to make it a viable thing.

So.....form a line ...who wants SAFF stuff?

8. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I could seriously see myself rocking the car window sticker, a t-shirt and a hat! All the items you have shown us look awesome!

9. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    Thankyou for the support of the merchandise. We have many many items available here with SAFF logo's on them & I can do the same for you. We all have these :

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/_Master-Skywalker_/SAFF%20Merchandise/PC280169.jpg]

& I can do the shirts for you with your logo as I posted previously for $30 U.S with the logo only or $35 U.S with your username on it too as mine has " Master Skywalker" on mine. + postage

I can do these caps :

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/_Master-Skywalker_/SAFF%20Merchandise/P8040143.jpg]

with your logo for $16 U.S + postage

or I can do the super nice Wool/ suede or Wool/leather jacket with your logo for $100 U.S + postage

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/_Master-Skywalker_/SAFFSanAntonioJacket.jpg]

Check out the web site link I posted before if you like, I can get any of this stuff & have it with your logo for you.
    We all have SAFF shirts here & many many of us have jackets/ caps / boxers shorts & more....you guys should have the "look" too. It's great when you all get together & you are all wearing your SAFF shirt & it's easy for new members to know who you are with your username on the shirt.

If you would like to place an order the best way for me to recieve the payment would be through Paypal, but I can't accept the Paypal credit card payments as my account is not set up to take them, so it would have to come from your bank account Paypal or transfer money from your credit card to your Paypal bank account then transfer that to my Paypal account.

I haven't listed postage costs because the best way to save on postage costs would be to place 1 collective order & divide the postage costs. I can send items to multiple addresses but it would be conciderably cheaper to ship to one address in 1 box. Know what I mean?

I truly do hope that you guys decide to embrace the SAFF merchandise as we here have, it really is cool when you are all together wearing your SAFF gear :D

10. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    :eek: Winter got to your shirt Master Skywalker! I see her hair! :p

folds her SAFF shirt, which she adores

11. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    [face_blush] Winter's my cat :D & yes you do see her hair....that's a good digital camera :D

The SAFF merchandise is VERY popular here , I would love you guys to be well dressed like us :D

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Adalia-Durron/DSC03496.jpg]

Last Christmas Picnic, as you can see, many of us have SAFF Stuff!! :p

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Adalia-Durron/DSC03487.jpg]

And as you can see, Master Skywalker Practices what he preaches...

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Adalia-Durron/DSC03488.jpg]

As does our CR...Evil Incarnate

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Adalia-Durron/DSC03490.jpg]

Even my little brother! :eek:

13. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    WHY WASNT MEANDERS IN UNIFORM ????????

He must be beaten with celery......

14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Why Are you exposing so much flesh! :eek: :p

15. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    Ok... so my moontan is a giveaway that i'm an indoor type person...

[face_mischief]

16. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Hey look, the steering wheel in the cockpit of the car is on the right side of the car!

Wow!

They've even got Fords over there? What in the name of Darth Plaegus have they done?

17. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Hey Evil-incarnate? You want to beat someone with celery? Lord Sinner here is a PRIME candidate. He is slow mentally and physically. He's perfect bantha poodoo.

"the steering wheels on the right side..."

DUH!!! Nick you goober...

18. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    This is the one we want to feed to the dingos.

19. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Okay.... I guess... when's a good time for you?

20. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    The celery is old now & has gone limp...... :oops:

But the punishment stands... beating with "limp" celery...... :p

As for lordsinner.. send him down & we'll tie him in a yabbie dam for you.... [face_mischief]

Sound good enough ?

Anyway, back to "getting to know you lot"...... :D

How many members do you lot have & do you meet regularly ?

We're VERY social....

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Yeah! What he said! We are social, are you lot? We appear at the opening of an envelope in costume! Why? Do we need a reason?! Do many of you have costumes?

22. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    & have you ever heard of Tim-Tams ?

(Google search - biscuits)....... =P~

Americans seem to be easily addicted to them........ ;)

23. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Some of us have costumes. Lisa (Bariss Offee), Marselles (Jedi), myself (X-Wing pilot), Brent (jedi) and Carlos (Sandtrooper). We also have a 501st detachment in San Antonio that provides us troopers here and there.

We meet once a month and also gather for a movie, laser tag, or a new activity we are trying to get going os themed movie night (for example 50's science fiction, spaghetti westerns, kung fu theatre, Troma movies, etc)

We visit the local Children's shelter in costume at least 3 times a year and participate in a charity around Christmas time.

24. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Also tomorrow, 4 of us will be heading off to a convention in Dallas, TX but probably as civilians. After 5 hours on the road, we are hard pressed to dress up after that....[face_tired]

We will be taking lots of pics and I will hope to have them up on the website by mid next week.

25. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    You all seem to be a silly bunch. I rather like silly. I do silly quite well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.