San A, TX Greetings

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by evil-incarnate, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thx1067 Force Ghost

star 1
    I am inspired to get my own plates personalized. I think I'll do that with my new ride.

-Brent
  2. thx1067 Force Ghost

star 1
    I am inspired to get my own plates personalized. I think I'll do that with my new ride.

-Brent
  3. _Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    man ! you guys do sound like a social bunch like we are too. It's great that you participate in charity things in costume. We recently did the relay for life which is a 20 hour relay walk in aid of cancer research. You camp out in tents on the oval & get up in the middle of the night when it's your time to walk.

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/_Master-Skywalker_/DSCF1252.jpg]

What did we end up raising for Cancer research Darth Meanders ? about $3,000 which isn't bad for a small group in only a few weeks I reckon :)

If you guys meet up out of costume for laser tag & movie nights, you know what you need ? one of these :

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/_Master-Skywalker_/SAFF%20Merchandise/PC280169.jpg]

we do :D

oh & re: the personalised number plates...so do it !! How many of us do ?

what do we have here ....

-Sith
    -Sith 01
    -Jedi 01
    -Jedi 05
    -Slave 01
    -Imprl 01
    -Sith 02

Have seen these too- OBI 001 and WOOK 11 & YODA 01

so yep, can highly recommend it.

oh... & you know what looks good on the back of your car with personalised plates ?...

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/_Master-Skywalker_/SAFFsticker1.jpg]

You guys do sound like a friendly lot... how many in total would there be of you ?
  4. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    i'll defer membership totals to Lisa....Since meetings vary depending on school, work and family obligations.....
  5. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would say that we have about 20-25 people who come to our meetings, give or take. It varies from month to month with an average of about 15 members coming to each meeting. Our largest gathering was the 5th Anniversary party in January. I think we had 22 people at that.

About how many do you have?

6. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Probably the same..

seems to be a global thing.
  7. _Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I guess it might look like we don't have much of a life some times [face_thinking] ...[face_laugh] Our forum is quite busy most night with many chats going on. But I guess we just have a close knit group who enjoy each others company quite abit.

Per capita we'd have to be the highest posting forum in the world or damn close to it :D If you don't check in every night , if you want to know whats been going on you have to look back over 3 pages [face_laugh] For only about 20 odd ( & some of us are VERY odd [face_laugh] ) people ..we post alot. Hell, we can't get enough, we invade other boards as we do with you guys any many others...wait til you get a " Meanders Inn" It's a franchise that our Darth Meanders has set up in a few places now. It's a place where you can go in & chat, have fun & have the biggest Ronto burger & wash it down with a Jawa juice :D
  8. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
    A "Meanders Inn" - hmmm [face_thinking]

Sounds like a good idea. I've been scouring the entire San Antonio area and can't seem to find a good Jawa Juice anywhere :(
  9. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Build it .... & they will come.
  10. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    We could use someplace to hang out on here. But I think you are looking for the wrong kind of Jawa Juice. Our version of it involves lots of tequila and salt on the rim of the glass. :)

11. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Our staple alcohol diets are VB (Victoria Bitter) or Coopers Ale - beers...

The women seem to drink Vodka cruisers....

We introduced the Jawa Juice for the under 18's.....
    or the under 21's in the states...

How old do you have to be to get a drivers licence over there ?
    Its 16 for a learners permit over here...
  12. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    I believe 15/16 is the learner's permit age here. You cannot get a full license until 18 years of age. Of course the legal age to drink here is 21 so all those under 21 have a rectangular driver's license or identification card to distinguish them as under age.
  13. _Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    you still need a Meanders Inn :D you are most welcome to frequent ours, but you guys should have a place to "hang" to....come on Mr Meanders open a franchise here..pretty pleeeease [face_praying]

I need a Ronto burger...NOW !! Huuungry =P~
  14. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Meanders is away on holidays with the family in tow...

Should be back in approx a week.. then we'll get him to start his franchise here....

very successful..... ;)

The Inn
  15. _Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    & you are ALL most welcome to drop in on us...fellow SAFFers :D
  16. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
  17. _Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  18. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    No, we love you guys. We are just lazy and tired this week. I'll check it out tomorrow.
  19. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    I actually meant that i'm still waiting of our resident Inn builder
    to set up shop here... However. I believe that he's still on holidays... [face_worried]

We, self admittedly have no lives & enjoy constantly harassing other
    forums around the globe....

who said that there only so many hours in a day..... [face_mischief]
  20. _Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I believe Mr Meanders is home now... :)

we need an Inn :D
  21. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes, I'm back.

I've been scouting locations and found just the spot.

The builders are just kicking things into shape - won't be too long I hope :D
  22. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Lazy? Now you're speaking my language! :D And Evils for sure!!
  23. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.