main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Greetings

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Tev_Torbek, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    I just wanted to come on here and introduce myself, I'm Jedi Master Tev Torbek. There is a possibility I could be moving to Columbus, not sure yet but I thought I would check you guys out and say hi. I have a standard Old Republic Jedi costume, based on Ep II Obi-Wan and I am working on a few fan films with friends in Pueblo, CO which I hope to finish before any move to Columbus would be made. I've been on the boards for almost 2 yrs now and I've been a member of the Rebel Legion for close to 4 yrs.

2. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    Welcome to the Columbus boards. We also have a few people interested in fan films, myself being one. And also we have some costumers. So you'll fit right in! Be sure to let us know if you make it to Columbus!

3. Jo-Nich

Jo-Nich Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2005
    Welcome welcome! More costumers, yay!

4. TravisTheGeek

TravisTheGeek Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2006
    Welcome to the club, man. I guess that means I'm not the new guy anymore. (Yay!)
    If/when you come out, you'll have to show us your fan films.

PS: Awesome avatar.

5. Tev_Torbek

Oct 19, 2004
    Thank you, sir. I found it just looking around for a new one.:D I am hoping my friend get's them done before I do come out, THAT'S one of my hold ups on moving out there. But when it's done, it'll be awesome. It deals with Order 66 and our group of Jedi dealing with course of events surrounding Ep III and following it. And how some Jedi who survived dealt with Order 66. There is supposed to be an awesome "grand battle royale" in it and I'm in two different fight scenes besides that one, including a confrontation with the Darth Sidious, where my character dies at his hands. I'm hoping we can FINALLY get it done.

6. TravisTheGeek

Apr 15, 2006
    That sounds really cool.

7. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!! It's always great to see new faces.

8. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Welcome!

Travis, you noob! I had that Avatar for like 2 years! I only switched after grievous came out and they had a bunch of him. :p

9. TravisTheGeek

Apr 15, 2006
    Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Palpatine (Pap-a-lap-a-pap-a-teen): no, No, NO, NOO, NOOO!
    Me: Dang... lol

10. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    no prob. We'll just reinitiate the initiations for new members (we stopped doing them when they scared Emily away!Lol). Guess that means Kat and Travis are due!:D Jk...:cool:

11. Tev_Torbek

Oct 19, 2004
    Uh oh, should I be scared? lol Well, the earliest I could be there would be January, unfortunately. Permantly, that is.

12. bekkara

bekkara Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2006

Don't tell me, let guess -- you have a replica of the cave on Dagobah in your house somewhere, and in we must go.... :)

13. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002

well there goes that plan...

guess we'll just have to pull out the paddles and commence whippings.

14. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I just had a horrible flashback to "Old School", with the cinder blocks.... Ouch....

YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!

15. DarthFloyd

Jan 29, 2002
    Ummm, I think that one would be letting Kat off easy:p...All the males would scream "UNFAIR!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.