main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Greetings!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Shy_Gon_Jin, May 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy_Gon_Jin

Shy_Gon_Jin Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2001
    I just wanted to say Hi to all you fellow Star Wars fans here. I am a new addition to the Dallas Fanforce scene. I guess it need not be said, BUT I love Star Wars. I still watch the movies. I am loving to watch Episode 4, 5, and 6. Seeing Episode 1 just puts new inflections on all the characters that I see in 4,5, and 6. I just love it. I also love the philosphy behind the movie. Even though it is an amalgamation from George Lucus's experience, the end result is so human. Anyway, I participated in one of the many camp outs that occurred when Episode 1 came out and I am looking forward to doing the same when Episode 2 comes out. I look forward to participating in the countdown to Episode 2 with you all.

Shy Gon Jin (Dennis)

2. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Hello !! :D

3. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Welcome to DFW FF Dennis! Glad to have you on board. What camp out do you hail from?

4. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    Eric, how did I KNOW you were going to use that icon? /:S

Dennis, welcome to our little circle of lunacy. Hope to meet you in person at the next meeting.

5. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Hello and welcome! Always great to have more folks for our "family" here! Hope we see you soon!

MTFBWY

6. Shy_Gon_Jin

May 9, 2001
    Wow!! That was quick. I was at the camp out at the Galaxy 9 theater off 635 in Garland.

7. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    LOL! Some of us have nothing better to do than to post online during the day [face_laugh]

I'm just kidding!

(ok.. well... sorta....)

;)

Seriously tho'.. welcome!

8. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    hey dennis,

we, the leaders of the DFW FanForce chapter, know all too well the galaxy 9 line for ep1. we ran it under the name CountDownDallas. you may remember me as the big guy with the bullhorn.

anyways, welcome back into the fold.

latron.
    .....................stone

ps: BAMM: i dont wann here any bullhorn jokes from you. in fact, from anybody.

9. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Ahh, welcome back. Now that we're nearing the anniiversery of TPM, we're beginning plans for the next camp out/ lineup at the Galaxy. I hope more follow Dennis as we get closer.

10. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    Uncle Stone: You know me too well.

Snooch to the nooch!

11. Shy_Gon_Jin

May 9, 2001
    Hey Stone,

I heard about the campout at the Galaxy theater about a week before the Movie was coming out. I think I learned about it while I was waiting in line for tickets. Anyway, that was so much fun, even though I was a bit ill at the time.-the Dark side of the force had it's embrace on me- I remember many of the people at the campout but the bullhorn thing isn't bringing anything up. No teases hear. I am glad I ran into the same or some of the same people here. I have been looking for the Countdowndallas website, but never found it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next camp out. It's only about a year away. I wonder what anyone would think about doing some Star Wars warm-up campouts?

Shy Gon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.