Hi Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Cevan, Mar 16, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Cevan Jedi Knight

star 4
    Hi everyone! The name's Cevan, and I'm a new member of these forums. I've been a lurker on here for quite some time now, but I finally decided to make a real account. I'm quite a big fan of The Clone Wars television show, having seen every episode released so far, so you'll most likely find me in that section of the forums. I look forward to meeting you all!
  2. Jordan1Kenobi Jedi Master

star 6
    Welcome to the forums! I see you've already started posting in The Clone Wars section which is great, that's where I am most if the time. If there's anything you need help with just ask us here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible :)
  3. Bale Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    It's cool that you created an account. You'll see, it's a lot more fun to post than only lurking. :)

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask, if you have questions! :)
  5. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Welcome to our happy home, Cevan! How long did you lurk before finally deciding to join in the fun?
  6. hear+soul Jedi Master

star 6
    What's up, Cevan?? Welcome aboard!! That battle-droid pic ROCKS. I have no idea what it is, really, since I've only watched through season 2, I think, of the new CW cartoon. Having seen it all, how do you think it stacks up against the genndy one (which I watched all of and loved), the prequels, and the OT, respectively?
Moderators: Skiara