Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Camarasaur8, Mar 25, 2013.

Moderators: Bazinga'd, Skiara
  1. Camarasaur8 Jedi Knight

Hello there, my name is Camarasaur8. I've been a fan of Star Wars for many years now, and it is one of my all-time favourite franchises. I'm not the most well-versed fan in the world, but I have joined this forum to take part in some interesting discussion and perhaps learn a thing or two!

I am also a big fan of the Jurassic Park franchise, Doctor Who and music. Thanks for reading!
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Fearless Vampire Killer

Manager
    star 8
    @Camarasaur8: Failte Nua Duine. Hi. Welcome. Etc. There is a longrunning Doctor Who discussion in our Community area and general discussions on all things SW pretty much everywhere. If you can think of any specific area of SW that you may want some recommendations on looking into just ask. Go get involved, have fun, and should you require an assist, just @.tag one of us in here. This thread is now your tech support area.
  3. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
    Welcome aboard, and nice avatar.
  4. Jordan1Kenobi Jedi Master

star 6
    Hello and welcome to the forums!

You might be able to find some threads about Jurassic Park, Doctor Who and music here in the JC Community boards, as there's all sorts of discussions going on there about things outside of Star Wars.

If you're interested in music from the Star Wars films and franchises or any other film, then you should check out the Star Wars And Film Music boards.

If there's anything else you need help with, just ask us here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible :)
    Last edited by Jordan1Kenobi, Mar 25, 2013
  5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  6. I Are The Internets Force Ghost

star 8
Moderators: Bazinga'd, Skiara