main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by DashingRendar83, Aug 13, 2013.

1. DashingRendar83

DashingRendar83 Jedi Padawan

Aug 13, 2013
    Hi everyone, long time Star Wars fan here. I've been a huge fan since the special editions came out when I was in middle school. I saw Episode 1 on opening night at the Village Theater in Westwood, CA. Saw it at 3am, then at 7am, then at 1pm, and finally at 5pm. Ultimately I saw that movie 13 times in the theaters. I'll never forget waiting in line for Episode 1 - my high school biology teacher saw me in line (I had cut class that day) and he said to me, "looks like you've got a case of darth virus!" Hilarious guy.

Anyway looking forward to getting back into star wars now that the sequels are coming out. I have a huge collection of Lucasarts games from the 90s/early 2000s. My favorites are the space sims like Tie Fighter and X Wing Alliance.

Finally, I have made one and only one website in my entire life, dubbed "Chewbacca's Family Online." I was inspired to make this site back in '98 when I watched a bootleg copy of the Holiday Special on VHS. Anyway, check it out, some of the links have died but the site remains: [edited]

Skiara edit: Advertising is not allowed, but you can add it to your signature, if you like to.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the JCF! Glad to meet you and have you with us!

Wow! 13 times! That must be a new record.
    Your biology teacher sounds like a really cool guy. :)
    It's awesome the website is still up after all this time. I love the captions. [face_laugh]

We have a board for gaming, I'm pretty sure they have threads for TIE Fighter and X-Wing Alliance.

If you have any questions or issues you can ask one of us in this thread.

Otherwise, good luck and happy posting!

3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
  4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome DashingRendar83! :)

The new movies ahead let come out our fan-ismn again, don't they? If you like to discuss the new movies and speculate about them, don't miss to check out our Episode7 board. If you need help to find it, let us know, ok?

Enjoy your stay! :)

5. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Forum, DashingRendar83! Love the name...!

Great to have you here - please get stuck right in, there's so much happening out there, your social life will vanish in no time thanks to this place!

Just shout if we can help, but don't be afraid to get stuck right in! :D

Enjoy your time here and see you around the boards.

[​IMG]