main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by knifebladepresents, Jan 8, 2015.

1. knifebladepresents

knifebladepresents Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2015
    Hi, I'm some random homeschooled nerd who just happens to love Star Wars. I discovered this forum because I was tired of all the trolls on the IMDB boards--this community seemed respectful enough, so I joined it.

The one thing I think sets me apart from everyone else is that I haven't seen the prequel trilogy (actually, my Dad showed it to me a LONG time ago), so when I was asked what color Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber was, I picked red because Anakin is Darth Vader, right? Wrong! It's blue, apparently. Because once you're evil, for some reason everything close to you becomes red or black.

Other things you might wanna know.
    1. I have confidence that Abrams will take good care of the next Star Wars movie. Of course, some fanboys will hate it; but that's to be expected with any sequel or adaptation.
    2. I'm a writer who should write more often.
    3. I'd figure by this time you're going to stop reading this thread and go to another tab, so I'll post what I want: I like trains. Pepperoni is good for you. Cats have whiskers on the back of their legs. Stomach cancer is dangerous and can be avoided by quitting smoking.

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hello. :)

If someone should use three words to describe this forum, it would be: The Mad House. :p This forum can be pretty mad sometimes. :p But at the same time, a lot of fun! :D So I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as any body else in this forum. :)

Cya around. :)

Iron_lord likes this.