main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jassassino, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Jassassino

Jassassino Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2015
    Hey guys, I'm new to this forum though I've been on a fair few forums before so I know how things work. I've been a pretty massive fan of Star Wars since I was a child, playing games, collecting annuals, figures, etc. I have a pretty huge figure collection back at home but where I am currently in Southampton I've not really got anything apart from my PS4, hahaha. I've been playing a lot of the Battlefront BETA and even made a video for it on YouTube, so that's pretty hype.

My favourite film is probably Return of the Jedi.
    My favourite Star Wars video game is a difficult one, but it's a toss up between Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Star Wars Battlefront II, Star Wars: Demolition or Jakk's Pacific Plug 'n' Play Star Wars Episode III all in one games (I'm not even joking with that last one there's a bosconian clone and it is actually so fun and addictive).
    My favourite character depends on the films, so a list of people I love are Mace Windu, Boba Fett, Qui-Gon Jinn, Lando Calrissian and the eyeball alien from the garbage chute in A New Hope.

I don't watch the animated series because they look kind of lame. \_:)/)_/

I like to watch anime, mainly mecha/gar stuff, I probably prefer LOTR to Star Wars. ;) And I'm on Steam, PSN, 3DS, PSP and practically any other console you wanna have a bash with me on.

Here's my Battlefront gameplay video by the way. ~

Thanks guys! Look forward to being hyped for Force Awakens with you all!