main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Greetings!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Buzz, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Buzz

Darth Buzz Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Been lurking on these forums since probably last October, when we were all in full Last Jedi hype mode i'm sure. I figured it was finally time to go ahead and become a member of the forum, so I can also discuss in advance of episode 9 and the next trilogies coming. Grew up as a young kid during the prequel era, remember quite well seeing Revenge of the Sith in theaters at the age of 8. Still to this day surprisingly it is still my favorite Star Wars movie! I loved Star Wars as a kid, but honestly kinda forgot about it fully until I was on a plane and watched The Force Awakens. Im a college kid and fairly busy and somehow missed the hype leading up to the new sequel trilogy, but after watching TFA I was hooked all over again. Ive seen RO, TLJ, and SOLO all on opening night ever since ;). Theres unfortunately a lot of turmoil in the fandom it seem like now a days which is unfortunate, because I honestly love all the movies (Rogue One is the only one that I dislike a tad). Anyways, just figured it was finally time to sign up, looking forward to joining the discussion. I will probably be spending the majority of my time in the non-spoiler section, because you can best believe I will NOT be spoiled for anything!

2. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    Welcome to the forums. You are always welcome in the Cloud City Cantina. :)

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! I’m glad you’re joining in. Please let us know if you need help finding anything. :)

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome mate! I've been a fan since I was a kid too!! Need any help, just ask, heaps of people here to help including me! ;)

5. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome @Darth Buzz! Let us know if you have any questions.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the forums! There is plenty to discuss so I am glad you joined us.

KyloViral and Darth Buzz like this.
  7. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome! @Darthbuzz I'm kinda new also, just joined yesterday. You get the hang of it pretty fast around here. :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  8. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    Hello there and welcome to the forums - I hope you will enjoy it here :)

KyloViral likes this.
  9. Jo Lucas

Jo Lucas Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2015
    Greetings and welcome, D Buzz!
    I liked your profile pic, Kylo fan?

KyloViral likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.