main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Greivous' weakness

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by ARCstudent, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok_If_You_Insist

Ok_If_You_Insist Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2005
    Yes, my mistake you are correct. The cyborg Grievous was in the catacombs, defending, unknown to the Jedi. Before becoming the Supreme Commander of the Droid Armies, he was a Kaleesh warlord fighting against the Huk. He barely survived a shuttle crash and then was 'created'. Many suspect that it was Darth Tyranus was responsible for Grievous' crash.

2. Ok_If_You_Insist

Ok_If_You_Insist Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2005
    Well, if you look at all kinds of ramdom Star Wars sites like myself, you will catch many 'Jard' instances. I just google specific things and read, read, read...

3. Darth_Tryanus

Darth_Tryanus Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    Jard is most definately not Count Dooku's (Darth Tyranus)first name. It is just a name commonly used in fanfictions, like Yan. Jard and Yan are the most used first names for Count Dooku in fanfictions, but nothing more. Count Dooku's first name was never revealed and George Lucas has never told us. For prove go to the following link and read the last sentence in the second sentence. http://darth-tyranus.biography.ms/

4. Lady_General_Morgawr

Lady_General_Morgawr Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2005
    Ooo, more stuff concerning Grievous...

Hi, I'm Lady General Morgawr of the Official General Grievous Fanclub, and yes I am an actual General. The big boss is Darth Nemisis and I get **** done. We're always open for stuff concerning The Big G, including anywhere he's been seen. We take fanfics, fan art, screenshots if they're cool, discussions, banter and even gossip if it's on topic. I have a link to the fanfclub's thread in my sig, so if anybody's interested...

Grievous kicks major tushie, death to (or disregard for) the haters and whooo!!!

5. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    Jard dooku sounds extremely supershadowish to me. was it on his website you found it?

6. Darth_Tryanus

Darth_Tryanus Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    Who are you talking to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.