main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Grevious Fett Connection?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Ellbobin, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Am I the only one that suspects a connection between the General and Boba Fett? Later in the time line Boba Fett hunts jedi and keeps the saber hilts as trophys! As dies the General in the new epiosdes! Does anyone else think that maybe Fett built Grevious to help the empire untill he was old/skilled enough to do it him self?

2. Merekvin

Merekvin Jedi Knight

Mar 28, 2005
    Boba wasn't the only bounty hunter who kept lightsabers as trophies. Take Aurra Sing for instance. In fact I think most Jedi killers kept lightsabers as trophies ( except for Durge - oh man I love that character- and few others ).

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I don't think Fett really collected lightsabers like Grievous does- he may have come across a couple over time, but he didn't make a career out of hunting down Jedi like Aurra Sing or Grievous did.

4. jedimastermatthew

jedimastermatthew Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2005
    the techno union created general grievous and sorry i don't see a connection

5. Darth Jamus

Darth Jamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    I do see the connection...it is the incessent need for Boba Fett to play some sort of secret all encompassing role in the Star Wars story!

6. CrazySaber

CrazySaber Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 4, 2004
    I think Fett just liked having proof. Grievous nearly based his military career on those things.

7. Taffin

Taffin Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2005
    I do see the connection...it is the incessent need for Boba Fett to play some sort of secret all encompassing role in the Star Wars story!

Haha! Well said.

8. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I don't see it. Besides General Grievous used to be organic. He was altered that way partly from injury, partly because he craved perfection in his form! If anyone helped "build" the General it was the Techno Union guys. In Episode 24 Anakin sees the General's Armor blue prints on a screen while sneaking around their HQ on Nelvaan.

Before seeing General Grievous collect them in the cartoon, Aura Sing has a breifcase filled with lightsaber trophies. Other than that I can't remeber anyone else having lightsaber trophies.

9. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    I can just see boba doing it! He has the money from all his fathers jobs, he has motive because the jedi killed his father and he has conections:
    jango> dukoo> sepratists> techno union!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.