Griffins Pics

Discussion in 'Grand Rapids, MI' started by jabba974, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabba974 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Here are some pics my mom took:Griff pics

I'm going to have to teach my mom how to use a digital camera, since half of them were blurry and out focus!
  2. Count_Scoobith Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nice pics. :)
    That was a great time!!
  3. jedifrances74 Jedi Padawan

Nice pictures! I went here with my mom and my daughter. My sister is the Jawa, my other sister is the Darth Revan, and my brother is the Tusken Raider (one of them). It was fun going there! Star Wars! Hockey!
  4. Count_Scoobith Jedi Knight

star 3
    Very cool, you can't go wrong putting Hockey and Star Wars togethere!! :D
    Your sisters and brother were great! :) I talked with them from time to time, and I hope they can make it out to more events. :D
  5. jedifrances74 Jedi Padawan

It was a lot of fun. After watching my sisters and brother there all dressed up, it made me wish that I would have too! I am in the Rebel Legion and have a Leia and Jedi costume but I wanted to sit with my daughter so she could watch the game. I'd like to help out in the future though! I usually just costume for fun and such but it was for a great cause and I'd love to help out next time.
  6. Count_Scoobith Jedi Knight

star 3
    ^^^
    Very cool, I wanted to watch the game really bad, I love hockey. You should costume with them / us next time for sure! :D

I can't wait till the White Caps event!! :D

Edit:
    Sorry I didn't mean to highjack this griffins picture thread. ;) :D
  7. stiger1 Chapter Rep Grand Rapids, MI

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Welcome jedifrances74!!! You must join us at the Whitecaps game in July. What am I saying you must join us at any of the events that go on. By the way I'm the Rebel Fleet Trooper that won the go-cart race.
  8. jedifrances74 Jedi Padawan

Thank you for the kind welcome. You won the go-cart race?! I might have a picture of it someplace! I'll check and let you know.
  9. stiger1 Chapter Rep Grand Rapids, MI

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Oh that would be great because I've been waiting for a picture of me going over the finish line.
  10. jedifrances74 Jedi Padawan

I couldn't find my pictures but on the www.starwars.com site under Hyperspace there is a nice article and pictures of the Griffins game. I don't know if anyone has already posted this info or not so sorry if someone has already!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.