main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Groar! It's like 'Grrr' and 'Roar' Together! (AU K&J Vig)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediBettyBug18, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Mushy A/N: I wrote this vig last summer, and am finally getting around to posting it now. I wrote it because of my huge crush on tall, swoon-worthy, morally upright, amazing Josh. A couple months after I scribbled this down, guess who asked me out. [face_love]

::::::::Groar

JediBettyBug

?I wish other women would stop trying to claim Zekk!?

There, plain and simple, right out in the open for anyone in the mess hall to hear. At this point, I didn?t really care who I offend, the truth remained. Of all the people I could be breaking down to, Kyp Durron watched me from across the table. His arms were folded in that I?m-a-wise-Jedi-Master-you-padawan-scum way. He studied me a moment.

?Well, Jay, you haven?t put a claim on him.?

?What more do people need?!?

Kyp held up his hands in spirit fingers. ?Unless there?s ball-and-chain proof on his finger, those gals assume he?s wild game.?

I banged my head into the table. ?Would the council forgive me if I went ?saber happy??

?Depends how many you slaughter. Honestly, Jay, what good will it do??

?Wonders for my self-esteem?.?

?Alright, brat,? he commanded. ?You are the one needing to make a move. Zekk follows you every Sithin? place as it is?he?s head over heels. All you have to do is dig your talons into him. He?ll be delighted.?

I drummed my nails on the table, lifting my head. The Killik incident still left us bonded, though it had begun lessening, but it was still close enough. Sometimes we did stupid things because of it. ?In all honesty, I?ve bunked him twice. Once with the Killiks, then at your party several months ago. How much deeper do these talons have to go??

?Oh.? Kyp smirked. ?That?s where you went?during the party. You know, for being so wasted you can?t speak, you and Zekk were a surprising show. I mean, we were all cheering you on??

?Kyp!?

??but you two were gonna get it anyway, so we figured ?Let?s give them privacy.? When we got back, you were gone.?

My cheeks flamed.

?Jay, I?m saying you have to soberly pursue this kid. He?s waiting.?

I considered a moment. ?Alright, what?s the plan??

::::

love, marybeth

EDITS: italics, spacing.

2. Jedi_Sword

Jedi_Sword Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2005
    aww, so good! I loved the Kyp and Jaina interaction...

[face_laugh] this was perfect!

3. JediBettyBug18

Nov 13, 2005
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D Thanks for replying! I liked sitting and writing playful K&J for once.

love, marybeth

4. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    I normally don't like first-person writing, but once I started reading, I couldn't stop.

Jay, I?m saying you have to soberly pursue this kid.
    [face_laugh]Kyp's so right!

I like this.:) Please say there's more soon..?

5. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    I adore this image. [face_love]

I liked this. The Kyp/Jaina interaction was cute. So she's into Zekk, huh?

I am curious, though: So how did things work out between you and tall, swoon-worthy, morally upright, amazing Josh?

6. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    Hmm, maybe I should try writing something about the tall, swoon-worthy, morally upright, amazing person that I have a crush on, since it worked so well for you...[face_thinking]:p

This is really good! I enjoyed it a lot, and I'm hoping that there's more to it (or even if there isn't, that you decide to make a sequel or something anyway!:)). Great job!

His arms were folded in that I?m-a-wise-Jedi-Master-you-padawan-scum way.

This cracked me up![face_laugh]

Again, great job![:D]@};-

7. JediBettyBug18

Nov 13, 2005
    I check on my story and HOLY SMOKES I have three more replies! :eek:

I usually have a hard time writing outside it, but I?m expanding. Trying, at least. :p
    I?m considering. If I do, it?ll be titled Groar: ? and then another definition.
    Glad you enjoyed. Thanks for reading!!

:D
    Nice to know what you think. Yeah, she?s into Zekk. I?m a Z/J at heart, but I dabble in K/J sometimes?. Okay, I dabble A LOT. :p
    Let?s just say? pretty good. [face_love]

Yes, do. It works wonders. That and prayer. Lots of prayer. :)
    I?m thrilled people liked this!
    I?m glad everyone has responded so well to Kyp. :D
    Thank you! [face_blush] [:D]

Thanks for reading and replying, everybody!
    Love, marybeth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.