main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Group Bookings

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by Lord-Tice, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    'Is your club or group planning to attend Celebration Europe en-mass? Are you planning a full scale invasion from your local area? If so you will be pleased to learn that we have set up a dedicated box office number with special pricing for group bookings of more than 10 people.'

The second CE news letter has been sent out, and as you can see they will have a special group ticket discount. It may be difficult to co-ordinate, but if we can get 10+ people interested then it may be well worth pursuing :D

I for one am interested ;)

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I haven't got the newsletter yet. [face_frustrated]

But that are interesting news. I would be interested. Do you know about which prices they are talking for groups? Any other information? Do they have to be all from one country or city? How about the hotel rooms? Does the special prices count for those rooms as well? And what about the people who are members of the FanClub?

(I know, it might happen that you don't have any additional information (yet), but if I'm wrong, it wouldn't be that good if all of us are taking up the telefon and calling them. ;) )

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I had the newsletter when I checked my email this morning, Skiara. You might want to check your junk/spam folder though - maybe it went there.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Laj_Fett, thanks for the advice, but I've just checked all my spammails and there's no hint about their newsletter. But I keep my eyes open. :)

5. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    The only problem I see with group orders is that there has to be one person to pick up the tickets.
    At first no problem at all but what if people here from the boards make a group order, haven't seen each other ever before, don't arrive at the Excel at the same time and what not..
    How do they get their tickets?

Or am I a little too pessimistic on this? :p

Nevertheless it's a great offer! ;)

6. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I saw post on another board that the group tickets where just for 2 days, not the full three days. Otherwise I'm definetly interested in this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.