main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Group Christmas party at the next meeting.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Otto_den_Ktulu, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Yep, you read right. Thanks to Nik's suggestion after the last meeting, Dave, Kait and I have agreed on having the next meeting as a sort of little Christmas party. We're planning on doing the "grab-bag" present exchange. Everyone brings a gift that anyone in the group would like, so it'll have to be sutible for both genders, and all ages. So no little fuzzy teddy bears :p Price range is suggested at $5 a gift. Maximum price should be $10, but you really don't need to go that high, unless it's something you think everyone in the group would just love. Anyways, remember that. If you don't bring a gift, you can't recieve one, It's only fair ;) Have fun shopping!

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Lets make it interesting. Something I know everyone will enjoy doing. Dark Side Santa AKA Dirty Santa ( AKA Chinese Gift exchange). Here is the address to rules. http://www.zianet.com/ebear/chinese.html

3. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    Aaah, that's just way too much thinking. :p

That sure is one crazy setup though. Who wants to try it?

4. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    hey, thats like the thing they did on fear factor :p

5. CONFUZED

CONFUZED Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2003
    I think we should stick to the regular gift exchange this year - the other is too much thinking - afterall no matter who gets the pink nail polish it will be taken by Matt!! :D

Don't forget to bring something with you for the party in the way of food - we have the cookies, but if you would like to share anything else feel free to bring it with you! Let's make this a fun party!

6. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    What? We are suppose to have fun and party?

Do we know how to do that? :p

7. DarthCrambette

DarthCrambette Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Fun? What's that? :confused:

8-}

8. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    I'll bring Christmas in the Stars, or does someone else got that covered. :p

9. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    OK. We'll keep it simple. It is fun though, cause you get to be evil and take something that someone gets all excited over and then wham, they are denied. I'll bring Christmas in the Stars for us to enjoy, or do you guys already got that covered. Nothing like Droids singing hocky star wars Christmas songs. :p

10. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    I'll bring the fruitcake and egg nog! :p

11. CONFUZED

Oct 3, 2003
    Chris - You are the fruitcake!!!!! :p

12. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    I'm going to send a gift for exchange with Ryan as I won't be able to be there.

Sunday is Advent and I'll be playing in church and our Christmas pagent is later in the day. I'm taking part in at least two things for that. :(

It stinks that I'm going to miss the party but there's no way I can get back and forth in time and this is an obligation I have every year.

Hopefully after the first of the year things will slow down a bit and you'll be seeing me a bit more.

13. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    Awww, you'll be there in spirit!!

14. DarthCrambette

DarthCrambette Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Sunday is Advent and I'll be playing in church and our Christmas pagent is later in the day. I'm taking part in at least two things for that.

I completely understand with you about that one. I just quit being in our choir because I already do to much for my church.

We'll miss you on Sunday though! Have fun!

15. CONFUZED

Oct 3, 2003
    Hey Katie - We'll miss you on Sunday, but of you can stop over, I can share some cookies that we made at the last meeting......never trust teenagers alone in the kitchen ;)

Thant way you get some of the goodies too - not just the gift stuff!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.