main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL GROUP POSTIONS

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    bump[face_flag] We also need a gaming chairperson and co-chair nominations.

2. seswa

seswa Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    i would love to help the group with whatever i can. as Joe pointed out i am a photographer with all the fancy scmancy equipment that goes with it so that is probably the strongest contribution i could make. i would love to set up a section of the house for the August meeting and get a little photo shoot going for those who want it and having a group shot is always a great idea. Plus, i usually have my camera with me so candid photos from meetings and events are never a problem.

Plus i have historian club experiance! i was the historian for the ecology club in high school! :) Does that even count?

3. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Again the July meeting is looking to be cancled and postions with in the group that are open will not get filled if this meeting gets cancled due to lack of members not showing up for it.

JUST A REMINDER HERE.

the day is closing in on us fast, so post if your planning on come FOR SURE, not thinking about it. I would like to have a head count for this. More then 10 people are needed for this meeting to take place if we have less Im going to cancle the whole thing and get our money back for the camp site.

OLD and NEW members PLEASE make time for this meeting.

4. Hopkins9482

Hopkins9482 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    *shifts eyes and starts to speak like Yoda*

Hrmm...gaming I like. Once suggested me help in gaming somebody had. Up for such position I may be. Online roleplaying my specialty is. Hrmm...

5. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    Hey everyone!! it's Leighann(I haven't set up under my name yet) I talked to Marie friday and I'm in for the secretary job,so long as I can type all notes(spell check is my friend!):D I can't wait to see how all these new positions shape the face of the fan force. Unfortunatly I will need Andrea to take notes for July's meeting( That's the day we pick up Alyssa!!!!)So hope to see everyone at more events before then!
    Talk to you all later!
    Leighann

6. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    I second Hopkins for the gaming position. :)

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Thank you, have that down and collector. Leighann has accepted the nomination for secretary, need a second.

8. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.