Group Survey and Input

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by jedi_runya, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I'm all for a costuming party. I'll even offer up my house! LOL

2. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll sit and have a few cocktails and watch you guys sew.:p
  3. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    We can prop you up and use you as a dress dummy. :p
  4. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
  5. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
  6. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    My though is maybe holding the monthly meetings at a different restaurant each month. We can all decide on one each month... maybe one that no one had tried, or one that someone found and wants everyone to try... and hold the costume meets as separate deal.

Amy has also suggested hitting the Science Center in July for the Super Heroes display. Which sounds much better than the Germs one (sorry Dajuan, not my favorite. :p ).
  7. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I can't lay claim on that one, as long as you liked Space I'm good. I did a lot of research for that to help improve it.

I've seen part of the new exhibit. It really freaking rocks. There's a perfect balance of Comic Book stuff and the science that explains the "super powers" or at least explains about how that phenomonon (sp) works in the real world (ie, ice, magnents, sound waves, etc). Seriously one of the best exhibits I've seen, and trust me I've seen a LOT ;)
  8. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    hehe, I did really enjoy the Space exhibit (and especially enjoyed seeing Jon walking around in a space outfit, LOL). That was my first FF meeting.

And that is good news on the new one. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. :D
  9. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm hoping to get in that exhibit to work this summer.

If I can't, I don't really know what I'm going to be doing for a job this summer....

And I'm all for costuming nights.
  10. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    A different restuarant each month sounds good. We would eat mexican every time we go out if it was up to Jeremy. LOL!

That new exhibit sounds really cool and both Jeremy and Rowan are excited about it too.

Oh and I am up for costuming whenever and as much as possible. I have not started on anything yet for D*C and well that is just sad. I need others to help motivate me. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.