main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Growing up (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Aayla, Jan 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aayla

Aayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Point of time: Obi-wan is 21
    Place: Jedi temple

Qui-Gon's POV*

I had just said good night to a friend of mine and started walking toward Obi-Wan's quarters to tell him good night. Obi-Wan and I haven't had alot of time together so while I was down there I thought I would suggest a outing or something that could get us away from the temple for a while. I knocked on Obi-Wan's door and when I didn't get an answer I slowly walked in. The lights were off and the only light was the moonlight that was coming in from the window. I could hear faint noises coming from Obi-Wan's room.

"Obi-Wan?" I slowly opened the door to his bedroom and what I saw in his room took the air right out of my lungs.

2. JoeyKenobi

JoeyKenobi Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2000
    Oh, please, please, please post more soon. What did he see? I can't stand the anticipation. Great story so far.

3. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    OH MY FORCE... we all know what's going on, so whose wtth him?!? Messa wants to know!

U
    P

P
    L
    E
    A
    S
    E
    !

4. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Qui-Gon's POV*

I saw Obi-wan AND a girl on his bed. I was more shocked then angered. I saw Obi-Wan look up at me from what he was doing and almost looked afraid.

"Obi-Wan.... can I talk to you....After you get dressed," I added as he started to get up. I saw him nod slightly and the girl sat up slowly and rapped the covers around herself. I walked out and waited in the living area for obi-wan. Finally he walked out as he pulled a t-shirt over his head.
    "Mind explaining what happened in there?" I asked being as calm as I could.

" No," Obi-wan replied quietly.

"No?" I asked.

" I don't want to 'Explain' what I did in there..." Obi-wan said looking down.

" That's not what I ment..." I said slightly irritated.

"Oh..."

" How did it happen?"

" I just happened.... I didn't mean for it to happen..."

" Obi-wan that excuse is getting old... Get her out of there and we'll talk about this in the morning," I said still being irritated with him.

" Can't I just finish what I was doing--?"

" No! Get rid of her and that's an order!" I said cutting him off then walked out.

5. Jedi_Sari

Jedi_Sari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    Hahaha "Can't I just finish was I was doing"

Thats great

6. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    hehe ;)

7. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Qui-Gon's POV*

I met up with Obi-Wan back in his quarters. I walked in and saw him sitting on the couch. As soon as I walked in he stood up.

" Master I'm sorry it just kinda happened!" Obi-wan said seeming to beg for forgiveness.

" Obi-Wan drop it! I am not very happy with you right now!" I said not holding back the anger I felt right now about Obi-Wan.

I watched as Obi-Wan took a step back when I yelled at him.

"But--" Obi-wan stammered

" Obi-Wan shut it right now!" I tryed to remain calm but it wasn't working. " I cannot believe you did this!" I paced back and forth.

" Master please listen..." I heard Obi-Wan beg slightly.

" Bet you don't even remember her name!"

" THAT WASN'T EXACTLY WHAT WAS ON MY MIND AT THE MOMENT!" I heard Obi-wan snap back.

I just glared at him.

" I'm old enough to make my own decisions!"

" You are still a padawan and when you are knighted THEN you can make your own decisions but as of right now you are in deep poodoo!"

I saw some hurt in Obi-wan's eyes and some anger as he got up and walked to his room slamming the door shut.

8. Jedi_Sari

Jan 4, 2002
    Awww poor obi wan

9. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    should I continue with this? This is gonna be kinda of a mini series if I continue with it....

10. Jedi_Sari

Jan 4, 2002
    go for it

11. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    Not a whole lot of readers 'eh? :S

12. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    I'm here :) Do keep going, please.