main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Grrrrrr!!! Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Nast_T, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Darth_Nast_T

Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    A place to put your Grrrrrrs...

2. Darth_Nast_T

Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    A bunch a nut-cases are showing up at some inhuman hour (something on the order of 6a) of the morning...

"For what?" you ask.

To set up for a garage sale that starts at 8a!

What kind of looney needs two hour to pile stuff in the driveway?!?!

So much for sleeping in on Saturday...

Grrrrrr!!!!

3. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    Grrr... I didn't put the handle of the coffee pot between the two arrows as it states and it overflowed all over the counter and put all the grounds into the pot...

There is a reason I don't drink coffee.:mad:

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    What kind of looney needs 2 hours to pile stuff in the driveway?

5. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Grrr... the neighbors' kids plus 6 more loud children decided to decorate for a party at 5 AM this morning. They were arguing and popping balloons and playing really loud music...the sun wasn't even up yet!

And the party just started at 1PM today!!! Why couldn't they have decorated at a decent hour like 11AM or something!!! :mad:

6. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    I forgot we had this thread.

It's Monday. Gr.

It'd be a bigger "gr," but I'm tired. 200 more hours of grinding til I have a completed Jedi toon.

7. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Grrrrrrrr... gas was $2.85 this morning in Ordway but when I got to Limon it was only $2.57 but that isn't what this grrrrr is about...

this grrrrr is about people who are obsessing over the price of gasoline...

and the :confused: about those people (like my Mom) who will drive all the way to the other side of town to save $.03 per gallon when it actually burns up more fuel than they save by driving over there.

8. Izeith_Katarn

Izeith_Katarn Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2005
    Grrrrrrr for people that think saying "Whether you're offended or not...bleh" is that person trying to get a point across. and Grrrrrrr for calling people Whiners when someone else No names mentioned was the one whining about a thread in the first place. and Grrrrrrr for attornys that dont get back with you for a month and a half when they were supposed to. and Grrrrrr for there only being 24 hours in 1 say. That isnt near enough time. Thats my GRRRRRR and frusteration for now.

9. buffy_wine

buffy_wine Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2003
    Grrrrrrrrrrr.

10. JediKnightAlestor

JediKnightAlestor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2004
    Well I wasn't going to say anything but I am going to have to agree with Izeith.....

11. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Grrrrr, people who won't let things drop and post baiting complaints. GRRRRRR.

12. JediKnightAlestor

JediKnightAlestor Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2004
    GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Hey man like you said zoom was doing stating what he felt. I am sorry if this whole thing was causing problems. I just didn't like the disrespect that was thrown our way just because we wern't in your guys "Click" I think that was the right word. I know you were just doung your job. I normaly don't have prolems with people. I am a fun loving guy It takes alot to get on my bad side. (though none of you are) I just thought that since we are al;l in this group we would all get treated equaly.

And if they are baiting complaints dont bite! lol J/K