main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

GTA3: Your Favorite Way To Massacre Innocent Bystanders?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by AgentCoop, Apr 12, 2002.

?

GTA3: Your Favorite Way To Massacre Innocent Bystanders?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Run Them Over

38.3%
  2. My Own Two Fists (and feet)

2.1%
  3. Baseball Bat

14.9%
  4. Pistol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Machine Gun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sniper Rifle

17.0%
  7. Bazooka

2.1%
  8. Hand Grenades

2.1%
  9. Flamethrower

19.1%
  10. Molotov Cocktails

4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    You use the firehose the same way you use the cannon on the tank. You'll need a firetruck (obviously.) Aim with the right analog stick, activate water using one of the buttons. Circle I think, I don't have it in front of me.

The sniper rifle is fun. I like watching the bystaders react when suddenly the person next to them gets shot in the head.

Also good is the following: Go somewhere where there are a lot of people walking around. There's a sidewalk near the college campus, behind a hill down by the water that is usually great for this. Stand around for a bit. Usually before too long a fight will break out between two people. One will kill the other. A very large crowd will gather around the injured/dead person. Take a few steps back, pull out your submachine gun and fire away. You can end up with a nice pile of 30 or so dead people. The flamethrower can work equally well if you prefer your victims to be crispy...

2. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Flamethrower, nothing like bar-b-q'ing a big group of people for no good reason. :D

There's also the M-16, mowing down everyone in front of you. Then the cops come. You waste them, steal their car, and go OJ with the entire police force behind and in front of you! [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

God, we're sick bastards for enjoying this game too much. I finished it ages ago and I simply play it now to try to do some of the mini games and just massacre bystanders. Great stress relief after a bad day at the office. :D

3. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Do any of you guys put in the code where people are violent and have weapons?

OMG, this cheat rocks. I laugh my ass off seeing old ladies carry bazookas. It's like Liberty City becomes a riot. If you haven't tried this code yet, you haven't lived.

Angry Pedestrians:
    During gameplay press Down, Up, Left, Up, X, R1, R2, L2, L1.
    Pedestrians have weapons:
    During gameplay press R2, R1, Triangle, X, L2, L1, Up, Down.

Enjoy.

4. skrutop

skrutop Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I like grabbing the troop transport and running over all of the people on the sidewalks near the stadium (high density). It's like: Heeere I go again, squish, squish, squish.

Although hitting a ramp w/one side of the car, so you flip and roll down the street and kill everything in your path is good, too.

Oh, and the bazooka from a high roof to the traffic below is great, too. I like to yell "Ricola!!!" and shoot.

Two more. I like to take someone's car and then back over them. Then roll forward over them. Then back over them again. Then run from the cops.

And let us not forget the BEST way to kill someone. Grab a hooker, take her back to your hideout. Let her *ahem* do her thing, and when she gets out of the car, grab the trusty bat, beat her over the head about 10-350 times, and take your money back.

Sick, sick, sick. I LOVE IT!!!

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    LOL, that's so hilarious it's disturbing! :p

6. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    You know, the average joe who stumbles onto this thread and doesn't know what GTA3 is will probably be disgusted.

This game really messed us up. 8-}

7. skrutop

May 19, 2002
    Wait, are we talking about a videogame? Oh, then nevermind. I don't play videogames.

8. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Oh you do that stuff in real life. I understand...Wow.

Seriously though, I have checked other boards on the net about this game and some people take this WAY TOO seriously. They said they would play the game and then drive in real life and they would feel like running over someone. They need some therapy man.

This game is supposed to be fantasy. If you can't distinguish fantasy and reality then you shouldn't play this game.

Damn good game though. :)

9. skrutop

May 19, 2002
    See, those type of people are sick. Me, I like to take a car out of my garage in GTA3 and take a drive around town. Stay under the speed limit; don't cut people off.

The best joy you can have in that game is to follow the rules of the road, and let the old ladies in when they need to change lanes..................and then shoot them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.