GTKY Meeting

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloatedfet Force Ghost

Rob, I can empathize with you. I also work at a job where I get nice and dirty each day (well, at least metaphorically).

I?m not sure I can make it now, but my girlfriend will be there. Please keep your light sabers to yourselves.
  2. merlin Force Ghost

star 4
  3. bloatedfet Force Ghost

Actually, my girlfriend can?t make it now. Someone poked a hole in her and I have to repair and re-inflate her. Sorry. Maybe next time.
  4. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  5. ImDaBudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ms. M.

Did you make a reservation for the pavalion? and where do we want to meet for a back up?
  6. greenmayo Jedi Knight

star 2
    yes, backup is good. Especially since it looks strangely like rain....what a surprise. :_|
  7. merlin Force Ghost

star 4
    [color=663300]And I'm still here so it isn't my fault. :p even if it rains, I'll be there.[/color]
  8. ImDaBudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll be there... I don't think it will rain.
  9. bloatedfet Force Ghost

Actually my girlfriend can make it again. And on a positive note, she can double as a tarp for you all if it does rain. Or a kite if the weather is clear. She is multi-demensional, which is what drew me to her. Well, that and the 50 bucks I paid for her.
  10. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    we can gather at the pavillion and then go from there.
  11. bloatedfet Force Ghost

Actually I hope that you all know that I am just kidding. I'm not a psychopath. Or at least that is what my shrink says.

Sorry, I did it again. I really am quite normal. Well as normal as a Star Wars junkie can be. And I have a date tonight, otherwise I would be there (its a first date or I would bring her along). Let me know what happens and post pictures if possible. Have fun.
  12. merlin Force Ghost

star 4
    [color=663300]dates... bah![/color]

:p have fun
  13. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thank you everyone who showed up. I think we got a lot done and we had a lot of fun. Okay I had a lot of fun.

Here's a recap of last night for those of you who were unable to make it.
    We met at Sugarhouse park and ended up moving to another set of tables because the one by the lake was being used.
    We showed off a few peoples unique collectables and I think Saberweilders is by far the best. :D
    We got to know a few of the members a little better and we got to meet a few new faces which is always good. :)
    I introduced a few meeting ideas with Charities and we discussed one that I hope we all can participate in.
    After we went to dinner then off to see Signs. Very good movie I must say.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.