main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~~GU2:New Judgement~~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JFettG, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFettG

JFettG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    After many failed attempts I hope this one works and I am sticking with it.

Galactic Universe
    Set 200 years after ROTJ.The Universe was in turmoil as the Rebel Alliance grew stronger and waged war on the the reigning "Galactic Empire". The leader for the "Empire" is young but skilled Dark Jedi, Jake Trang, he started out as a bounty hunter who lost his way and ended up with teh Dark Side of the force. He killed the earlier Emperor and took over the throne with his greed for power.

The Leader of the Rebels are the "Senate" a group of wise veteran soldiers. They control the attacks and army for the "Rebel Alliance" that wages war.

Jake Trang discovered how strong the Alliance was growing when his Skyhook Spacestation was attacked by a fleet of Rebels and some even made it onto the station. Many Rebels were killed but also were many "Dark Soldiers". Emperor Trang fought the most experienced Jedi of the Rebels and later killed him. The Rebels were able to invade the Station but Trang and many Soldiers escaped to Coruscant as the Skyhook was charged with bombs and destroyed. The Rebels suffered many losses aswell as there base on Hoth which was destroyed aswell.

GU2:New Judgement

5 years after the "War at Skyhook".Emperor Trang has been operating from the Fortress on Coruscant. He grews tired of the Rebels meddling in his business and affairs. The Alliance have attacked many freighter ships hodling "Galactic Empire" supplies and have costed Trang much, much money.

The Rebels stocked up on the supplies they had stolen and resupplied there army and grew stronger again. Also the "Senate" started to dissolve as most of the Veterans were killed in the 'War at the Skyhook' or in one of the many skirmishes. Yet the 'Senate' try to push the Alliance forward to the defeat of the Empire. ANd finally the Alliance gathered themselves together for yet another strike at the "Galactic Empire".

With the Alliance becoming another huge nuisance, Jake Trang has ordered many "Imperial Soldiers" which were killing machines made from the bodies of dead soldiers. He trys to build his empire stronger as he is frequently set back by the ALliance.

Now in what direction will the Universal War turn.......?

Rules
    First the first person who wants to can be the leader of the Rebels and control the "Senate".

I will control Emperor Jake Trang.

1)No God Moding
    2)No OOC insults at eachother personally
    3)Your leader will give you missions that will keep the story rolling.
    4)If you have no missions than do some Character developing of some sort.

Character Sheet
    Name:
    Species:
    Hair color:
    Eye color:
    Sex:
    Attire(clothes:
    Weapons:
    Force Sensitive:
    Lightsaber style(Duel, single, two):
    Lightsaber Color:
    Homeworld:
    Faction:
    Ship Class:
    Ship Weapons:

NP edit: Locked at author's request.

2. Twitchtherodian

Twitchtherodian Jedi Master

Mar 17, 2005
    Name: Talon Fett
    Species: Human
    Hair Color: brown
    Eye Color: green
    Sex: male
    Attire: Mandalorian Battle Armor, Short Range Jet Pack
    Weapons: Dual blastech pistols, Jet Pack mounted rocket launcher, DC17 Sniper Rifle, E-11 blaster rifle,whip cord, tranquilizer darts
    Force sensitive: no
    homeworld: Mandalore
    Faction: Alliance
    Ship class: Law Enforcement class Spitfire fighter
    Ship Weapons: Three Single barrel turbolasers, two sonic mines, five torpedos

3. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    OOC:welcome aboard, are u going to control the 'senate' or do u want someone else to?

4. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    Character Sheet
    Name: Maverick but he has taken the name of Mandalore
    Species: Human(Mandalorian)
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Blue
    Sex: Male
    Attire(clothes: Mandalorian Battle Armor(silver and blue)
    Weapons: two blaster pistols(jango type),blaster rifle,whats on the armor
    Force Sensitive: No
    Lightsaber style(Duel, single, two): None
    Lightsaber Color: None
    Homeworld: Mandalore
    Faction: Bounty Hunter/Alliance
    Ship Class: Firespray-class Patrol and Attack Ship
    Ship Weapons: 2 Blaster Cannons,1 Concussion Missile Tube Launcher,1 ion cannon,1 Tractor Beam,2 Proton Torpedo Launchers

Eye Color: blue
    Hair Color: black
    Hair Style: military cut
    Skin Color: tanned
    Scars or Tatoos: mandalorian tatoos and battle scars
    Weight: 200,athletic build
    Height: 1.88 meters

5. Twitchtherodian

Mar 17, 2005
    Um... nah, someone else can. I'm not very good at leader-type stuff.

6. Twitchtherodian

Mar 17, 2005
    Edit: actually, that all depends on if the person controlling the senate gets to fight and do missions to... if so, i'll take it. if not, positions open..

7. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    Character Sheet
    Name: La Viticous
    Species: human
    Hair color: brown
    Eye color: red
    Sex: male
    Attire(clothes: red and black Mandalorian armor.
    Weapons: Two duel blaster pistols, a smaller blaster pistol, a blaster rifle, and flamthrower.
    Force Sensitive: no
    Homeworld: Mandalore
    Faction: alliance
    Ship Class: starfighter
    Ship Weapons: heavy blaster cannons, 1 proton torpedo launcher.

8. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    Character Sheet
    Name: Jake Trang
    Species: Human
    Hair color: Blonde
    Eye color: Blue
    Attire(clothes: Black robe, red pants and red undershirt, black boots
    Weapons: lightsaber, blaster pistols
    Force Sensitive: Yes. Extremely intelligent in the Dark Side
    Lightsaber style(Duel, single, two): two
    Lightsaber Color: silver
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Faction: Empire Leader
    Ship Class: TIE Fighter 2300 (New prototype)
    Ship Weapons: Blaster cannons, missiles

OOC:And yes the leader of the senate can also do missions, the senate leader makes decisions for the Alliance and plans attack and all that

9. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    BUMP a couple more people and we can begin.

10. Twitchtherodian

Mar 17, 2005
    Then Im your Senate leader!

11. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    ok thats good to hear if u want you can start the story for the Alliance.

12. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    IC: Jake Trang

Jake Trang looks over the vast city planet of Coruscant from his balcony. He watches as many creatures do everyday things not knowing what is going to happen in the next few days. He then turns and enteres back into his office. He sits at his desk and looks over new documents that were just sent to him. As he looks over them an officer comes in.

"Lord Trang I have some news for you from Tatooine." The young officer states as he swallows in fear.

"What is it this time? The gangsters troubling us again?" Jake asks as he looks over the document.

"No sir. It turns out that the Alliance has attacked our units in Mos Espa in Tatooine. We are not clear on exactly how many there are but we estimate 250 troops have entered the city." The officer replies with a certain nervous tone.

"250....HA! Is that the best they got?!?! Well send additional troops down to Mos Espa. And get my personal Flag ship ready..... I want to witness this first class." Jake says as he motions the officer to leave.

Jake sits at his desk before grabbing his lightsabers from his desk and heads out of the room.

He then meets up with his personal "Imperial Soldiers" and heads down to the main hangar. As he enters the main hangar he sees Imperial ships and troops getting ready for the battle. Jake senses a disturbance as he boards his ship.

As he goes to his private room on the ship his advisor comes in.

"My Lord I have news for you. The research labs have finally found the weapon that you had been looking for. They say they can have it to you by the end of the week." The advisor announces in triumphant.

"That is great news Dergius. The Alliance will soon be hit hard as there support will grow thin as soon as I get this weapon. Now we must be off. These Alliance attacks are becoming a nuisance and this is the perfect time to try ou my new 'Imperial Soldiers'" Jake responds as he sits down to rest looking out the window.

Tag:Anyone

13. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    Character Sheet
    Name: Kakarot
    Species: Kel Dor
    Hair color: N/A
    Eye color: N/A
    Attire(clothes: Jedi Tunic
    Weapons: lightsaber
    Force Sensitive: very
    Lightsaber style(Duel, single, two): Single
    Lightsaber Color: blue
    Homeworld: Kel Dor
    Faction: Rebellion
    Ship Class: ARC- 170 (if possible)
    Ship Weapons: Lasrer blasts, missiles, more lasers.

14. Twitchtherodian

Mar 17, 2005
    IC:Talon Fett
    Setting:conference room

(walks to center of conference room, turns on holoprojector showing battle in mos espa)

"Order! Here you see the current battle in Mos Espa. While currently we are receiving little resistance, heavy imperial defense is expected within the hour. Therefore, we must strike at them first! Kakarot, our resident jedi, will go to Mos Espa itself with any volunteers to reinforce our current forces. As for everyone else, if you can fly a fighter listen close. Half of you will attack the nearby Imperial Base itself, while the other half will work to defend against the ensured imperial space strike. The two capital ships we could spare to come to Tatooine will help in both endeavors. We have intel that Imperial Leader Jake Trang might be aboard one of the Imperial capital ships, so shoot straight, fly fast, and may the force be with us all."

15. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
  16. commander_jofus_claw

commander_jofus_claw Jedi Master star 2

Apr 19, 2004
    Character Sheet
    Name: Todon Keplarg
    Species: Male
    Hair color: Brown
    Eye color: Brown
    Attire(clothes: Admiral's uniform. White with Red stripes
    Weapons: Standard-issue officer's blaster
    Force Sensitive: no
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Faction: Rebel Alliance
    Ship Class: Mon Calamari MC80B Star Cruiser Capital Ship [/i]Memory of Liberty[/i]
    Ship Weapons: 48 Turbolaser Batteries, 20 Ion Cannon Batteries

IC
    Todon Keplarg
    --Senate Conference Room--

Todon stood, "I will take care of the space battle."

He was an expert tactician and his ship would be the logical choice to fight any capital ship threat. Though he was the leader of the Alliance military, he knew that his skills would be needed if they were to win this battle.

He waited for everyone else to sort themselves out.

--------------------------
    TAG: All in conference room

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.