main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Guam and Pacific Region

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Joanzia, Jul 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    Okay, we have discussed this topic amongst the FanForce staff and we decided that the idea of a Pacific region will be the best way to go about this. Thanks mac-nut for the suggestion!

So, with that being said, I have the following suggestions for the region. Are there anymore that you think should be included?

Guam
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Mariana Islands
    Alaska (?)

Also, Guam will still need to fulfill all the requirements for becoming an official FanForce chapter. Please see the FAQ page for those requirements.

Bobafemme will temporary act as the Pacific Region RSA until one from the area is selected by the FF Global Support Team. She will be there to guide you and answer any questions that you may have about the FanForce.

I will create the new region as soon as I get a good list of the areas that will fall under this region.

Thanks everyone!!

May The Force Be With You! :D

Joanzia
    FanForce Global Support

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Thank you very much, Joanzia. :) wooo woooo

I know some people on Kwajalein. I'll email them tomorrow and inquire if there are some sw nutz over there. At one time, I knew a few in American Samoa, but not sure if they're still there.

What about Navy personnel on ships in the Pacific basin? They could be anywhere, location unidentified, of course. They would just beam in by satellite, I would guess (web access). Some carriers have 5,000 personnel on board, so I know there are some sw nutz around. :D

3. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    thank you joanzia :D

actually i think yours and mac's list are about as much people there might be out in the pacific..maybe fiji or the solomon islands might have people with computers that are SW fans...

4. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    It would interesting to see if, or how many come out of the islands like Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands, Raratonga etc. I wouldn't expect there to be many.
    New Zealand is a Pacific Island, but we we like it where we are :)

5. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    Okay, here is the new Pacific Region. After ya'll find out about the other areas, if they look interested, please let me know and I will add them to it to the boards. They need to have at least four from the area to be added.

Congrats and have fun!! :D

Thanks for your suggestion and interest!

Good luck Guam!

6. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    wooooo woooooooooooooo

THANKS, JOANZIA

We have a new home. This is going to be great. :) :) :)

7. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    ypu :D thanks to the administration

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.