Fanclub Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. vncredleader Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Varian Aldor

"Sorry to hear that." I say before looking around to see if I recognize the area we are in.

"I think I see some light up ahead, maybe it is the exit" We continue to the place I saw and find ourselves at the wall we had had to repel down earlier. "Well looks like we found are way out. Just need to make sure we get to the ship before anything notices we are right in the open" I say reaching out in the Force to see if I can feel any danger.

Tag: @BookExogorth
    The Vanguard and BookExogorth like this.
  2. TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC.

Manager
    star 6
    @The Vanguard

OOC: Are we finishing up the talk with Fritz?
    BookExogorth likes this.
  3. BookExogorth Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    "Oh, I see. Great! Do you have anything with which to rappel?" Edo asks. She looks in her knapsack but the rope that she has doesn't have nearly enough strength or length to be useful.
    Tag: @vncredleader
    The Vanguard and vncredleader like this.
  4. vncredleader Jedi Master

star 4

"My rope failed last time we tried to rappel down this thing. I guess we should just use the Force. You feel up to that?"

5. BookExogorth Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Well... I don't know. I suppose. Do you think we should go one at a time so we can help each other?"
    @vncredleader
    Edit:
    Forgot the tag.
    Last edited by BookExogorth, Jul 16, 2017 at 2:22 PM
    The Vanguard likes this.
  6. vncredleader Jedi Master

star 4

"Yeah going one at a time would be best. You wanna go first?"

Tag @BookExogorth
  7. BookExogorth Jedi Knight

star 3
    Edo responds, "Sure," even as she begins to access the force. Edo rises slowly, but she uses the force surely. "Could you help with the force?"
    Last edited by BookExogorth, Jul 16, 2017 at 2:30 PM
  8. ConservativeJedi321 Jedi Master

star 5
    Good to see things picking up in here.:)
    BookExogorth likes this.
  9. Skyla Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 1
    "I think so." I look over at Thane. "We have to carry him out." I sit down for a few moments in meditation. I stand up, and I walk over to Keskor. I reach around and try to lift him. "Phew. I think I've got it. I'm stronger than I look." I swing him over my shoulder. "Let's find a way out of here!"

Tag: @Master Vo'Un'Var @Thane kyrell
    The Vanguard and Sarge like this.
  10. The Vanguard Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Fritz Tellec
    Transport Shuttle

"I'm sorry." She said. "...you're the first real one I've met." Fritz' temper cooled down by the sheer tranquility shown by the Jedi. It was unnerving. "Yeah, well pray you don't meet any more. They aren't as nice as I am." He remained standing from his seat, and took a step back from the table as if to signify he was done with his food and conversation.

"You can ask me questions too. Or I can take you to your cell."
    "No need girl, just take me to my cell."

TAG: @TheSilentInfluence
  11. TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC.

Manager
    star 6
    IC: Padawan Silent
    Transport Ship, Ilum

"Alright." I answered, feeling a little disappointed. I motioned my hand so Fritz could walk in front of me. "You're cell is just on the right, it has a bed and everything. But if you need something let me know." I smile slightly. "And I forgive you for trying to take the crystals."

Tag: @The Vanguard
    The Vanguard likes this.
  12. Sarge Chosen One

star 6

My Padawan has been on the official Sarge Workout Program for a couple months.

[IMG]
  13. Skyla Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 1
    And it helped a lot! [face_laugh]
  14. vncredleader Jedi Master

star 4

I reach out with the Force and give Edo an extra boost. She lands on the edge above me. "Ok now my turn" I leap up with her help and reach the cliff side.

"Ok now just a bit away from the WHAT WAS THAT" I say as I sense something to our left. A Gorgodon slowly lumbered out from the shadows.

The Vanguard likes this.
  15. The Vanguard Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Fritz Tellec, Koji Vansyph
    Transport Shuttle

"You're cell is just on the right, it has a bed and everything. But if you need something let me know." Fritz nodded in response. His cold heart feeling slightly defrosted. Such kindness didn't exist in the galaxy as far as he knew. The unnerving sense he felt earlier only persisted. "And I forgive you for trying to take the crystals," she continued.

Dumbfounded, the former Captain sputtered out, "A- and I'm sorry for trying to kidnap you." Fritz almost couldn't believe the words he just said. You're sorry?! You're SORRY?! Captain Shank apologizes to no one! His own inner-conflict started to surface with small bouts of verbal inter-conversation. He must have looked like a lune, talking to himself that way.

Regaining his hardened composure, he cleared his throat and dismissed the Jedi flippantly, "Yes well that'l be all. Leave me be." As she departed, he took a long thought about what his life would have been like as a respectable man. A man with dignity. Once that thought expired, he came back to his own broken mind and laughed out loud saying, "Whatever ale you Jedi are drinking, you better give me 30cLs of it!"

Minutes later, Knight Vansyph boarded the shuttle and saw Padawan SIlent guarding the door to Captain Shank's temporary quarters. "How's Shank?" He asked his padawan with a raised brow.

"The others will be back soon, do Knight Ven a favor and prep the ship for takeoff, "he motioned her towards the cockpit. "The engines could use a little extra time warming up. I'll keep watch over our new friend."

TAG: @TheSilentInfluence

OOC: Sarge, I'll be damned if your padawan doesn't become a Guardian-Class Jedi.
    Last edited by The Vanguard, Jul 16, 2017 at 7:44 PM
  16. TheSilentInfluence Silent and Friendly Mod of SWTV and SWC.

Manager
    star 6
    IC: Padawan Silent
    Transport Ship, Ilum

"Yes Master @The Vanguard." I say, bowing quickly and heading off to start the ship. I shiver slightly as I press the cold controls, before starting the engine. Hopefully it would warm up soon.

Tag: @The Vanguard
    The Vanguard likes this.
  17. BookExogorth Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Thanks!" Edo yells when she feels Varian's help. After she lands, she sinks into the force, feeling Varian's body and focuses on lifting him. When he reaches the top, Edo says, "Hello again," with a smile. She vaguely senses something off too, and when the thing comes, she answers, "I heard about them from the Jedi Path. Gorg- gorg something. Do you think we can outrun them?"
  18. vncredleader Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: varian Aldor

I speak in a hushed tone "I think it just woke up, lets make a break for behind us. I know it is away from the exit but I have a plan just trust me and focus, ready?"

Tag @BookExogorth
    BookExogorth, The Vanguard and Sarge like this.
  19. Ananta Chetan Jedi Master

star 4
    From the Temple Archives...

While technically this is not listed in any formal text as a part of padawan training, the Council came up with this particular Trial for @Sarge not so long ago to gauge his Force prowess as depicted in this archival footage.

You can probably guess which Council member came up with the idea that the bagpipes should also be on fire. :boba:

:p
  20. Sarge Chosen One

star 6
    When you shovel snow as often as I do, it gets boring. You have to do something to spice it up.
  21. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology

Manager
    star 10
    Bagpipes should always be on fire. :p

[IMG]
    Ananta Chetan likes this.
  22. The Vanguard Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Skyla Skywalker Jedi Padawan

star 1
    I'll think about it! :p
  24. Sarge Chosen One

star 6

Even if you don't choose the Guardian class, I'm satisfied that you have the abilities to serve and protect as needed, whatever path you follow.
    The Vanguard and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  25. The Vanguard Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes this is true. ^ Listen to your master.

*Uses hand to hide face from Sarge and whispers to Skyla* "join the Guardians."

:p

Seriously though, whatever path you take will be the will of the force.

*winks*
    Sarge and Skyla Skywalker like this.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth