main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
  2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    The last generation was composed mostly of counselors. Will this one balance out by being all Guardians?[face_thinking]

The Vanguard and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  3. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
  4. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I don't think I'll be a guardian.

5. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    I might. I still have the time to decide.

6. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    As well you shouldn't my padawan. Your path is most definitely that of a Consular, and our Order would be the better for it if you joined them. :)

In the end, we're all on the same side. The light side. [:D]

Actually, I've been meaning to fulfill Master Chetan's 'Journal' task for Knights. Keep your eye out for that (coming soon) to get feedback on your training thus far.

TheSilentInfluence vncredleader

EDIT: The next update for the ship departing will be this evening (US Pacific time)

7. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    The Vanguard likes this.
  8. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    :oops: I need to do that task too. I've been slacking on here, gotta put in the work! :eek:

The Vanguard and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  9. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
  10. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
  11. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Voluntary Task for Knights
    155 ABY

[Partial Entry 1]...I could tell her discipline was deep rooted. This would bode well for her journey going forward. Great Jedi always exercised strong self-discipline. Self-control could be exploited as a weakness, but better to be weak and self-disciplined than strong and unbridled.....

[Partial Entry 2]....Today we conducted a 15 klick hike today. Padawan Silent kept up at a respectable pace despite her original doubts. I see her skills in the force grow each day, along with the confidence in her own abilities. This has to be what Master Chetan was talking about when he said teaching a padawan and seeing them grow would 'feel like nothing you've felt before'.

[Partial Entry 3]...I've taken on a second padawan today. Varian Aldor. The other Masters on the Council believed he would be a good fit with me so now he joins Silent in training. The two met eachother right before afternoon meditation, and so far they get along well enough. Time will test that.

[Partial Entry 4]...jumping The Gap was a success. I'm glad I didn't reveal the accounts of Jumar and Shi'conci. Sometimes less is more and in that instance, less knowledge was beneficial. Seeing the two work together almost seamlessly brought great light into my heart. It felt as though they ran up that mountainside. A bright future is ahead for these two, I'm just glad I get to see them along.

[Partial Entry 5]...Ven graciously agreed to come along with us on our journey to Ilum. The students have been briefed and preparing their things for departure. I can't help but reminisce about when I was a padawan, searching those caves for my unique kyber crystal. I should bring up the memory to Titus, he'd get a laugh out of it I'm sure. Time to finish preparations. [Logging Off]

TAG: Ananta Chetan Anedon TheSilentInfluence vncredleader Sarge

12. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Koji Vansyph
    Transport Shuttle Messner, Ilum

Koji double checked the locking code on Shank's door to make sure it wasn't tampered with, before going back down the ramp to greet the incoming padawan. "Another successful gathering," he remarked to his comrades Semajj and Ven.

"Not quite," someone said with an urgent tone in their voice. As they all looked out, emerging from one of the side tunnels was Skyla and Thane, along with someone thrown over Skyla's shoulder. Sarge and Semajj hurried over to the trio and helped get the injured Keskor onto Semajj's ship. Pulling out a bacta stim from the ship's medkit, Semajj administered the dose promptly. "You'll be alright." he said to the young man.

The main group boarded the transport and didn't have to wait very long as two more padawan approached the ramp of the Messner. Coming aboard they called out. "Hello? We're back!" Varian and Edo were greeted by their fellow students warmly. "I take it you successfully found your crystals?" Koji picked up on their facial expressions with the utmost detail. Their eyes, stance, and tight jaws told of wild adventure, and success. "We shall debreif you all once we exit the atmosphere, feel free to share and exchange your stories to one another."

Koji turned to Ven, "Ship's all yours friend. The thrusters should be warm enough by now."

TAG: ConservativeJedi321 Master Vo'Un'Var Sarge Skyla Skywalker Thane kyrell BookExogorth TheSilentInfluence vncredleader

OOC: This will be part one, part two coming tomorrow. Feel free to share 'flashback stories,' just try not to exaggerate them too much. ;) [Sorry for the double post Bardan_Jusik

13. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    Edo walks into the ship, now completely exhausted, and sees the gathering.
    "I take it you successfully found your crystals?" In response, she curtly nods, and smiles.
    As the people disperse, Edo gratefully says to Varian, "Thank you." She knows that without his help, she wouldn't have gotten there or back in one piece.
    Tag: vncredleader The Vanguard

14. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
  15. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    I look over to Varian. "Not much. I did fall off a cliff, but it could've been worse. How about you?"

Tag: vncredleader

vncredleader and The Vanguard like this.
  16. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Greetings Jedi just dropping in to say hello. How is everyone doing?:)

17. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    IC: Varian Aldor

I look motion to Edo "We had some trouble climbing down a cliff, then split up, I fought some vision to get my crystal, I don't know what Edo faced to get hers, and then we got exhausted in the caves and barley made it back the way we came only to run into a Gorgodon" I say taking a deep breath after i finish that mouthful.

Tag: BookExogorth Skyla Skywalker

18. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "When I fell, I was unconscious for a few moments, but when I got up, I saw my crystal. I knew it was mine." I reach into my pocket and pull out a violet-colored crystal. "I like mine. What color did you guys get?"

Tag: vncredleader BookExogorth

19. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    "I wandered a bit in the caves before I found mine, and then Varian found me. In other news, I'm glad master made me practice my force falling before this." Edo grins, not wanting to draw attention to her experience in the caves; she prefers to listen to everyone else's stories.
    "When I fell, I was unconscious for a few moments, but when I got up I saw my crystal. I knew it was mine." Skyla reaches into her pocket and draws out a crystal. "I like mine. What color did you guys get?"
    "I like the one you got, Skyla. Digging into her pack, Edo pulls out her twin crystals. "These are mine, I dropped one and it broke into these. Before my datapad half-froze, I scanned them and it said they look, 'Sunny green'. What do you think?"
    Tag: Skyla Skywalker vncredleader
    OoC: I'm doing well, Teegirloo. And you?

The Vanguard, Sarge and vncredleader like this.
  20. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
  21. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "I like your crystals!" I say to Varian and Edo. "I bet they had a party while we were gone." I say to Varian, jokingly. I lean back in my seat, relieved that I could sit down. "I feel like I have been standing for an eternity. My feet are killing me."

Tag: vncredleader BookExogorth The Vanguard Sarge

OoC-Hello Teegirloo! I'm doing fine. How about you?

22. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Bardan_Jusik and BookExogorth like this.
  23. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Thank you Master. I was happy to share it!

Greetings Teegirloo !!

BookExogorth likes this.
  24. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I settled into the shuttle's pilot seat and scanned the instrument panel. Lubricant and coolant temperatures were just rising into the green zone, and self-diagnostics were good to go. "Is everybody on board? Time to blow this popsicle stand. Say, it would be a real shame if one of those pirates got left behind here, wouldn't it? If we missed anybody, I hope they can stay warm."

[​IMG]

OOC: I thought that was great training and team-building exercise. I'm very happy with the way it all turned out. 5 points to my Padawan Skyla Skywalker. I love the way you're willing to jump in and do what needs to be done. My dad always told me to "look around and see what needs to be done" and I see you doing that. Keep it up.
    Bardan_Jusik

I'll be offline for a couple days or so, you know the drill. Keep out of trouble while I'm away. This goes for everybody:

[​IMG]

And, Skyla:
    [​IMG]

Nope.

25. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Koji Vansyph
    Shuttle Messner

Thawing out took a little longer than expected for some, but the glee of success was in the air and no frozen fingers or toes would hinder that. "The kyber crystal," Koji began as he dimmed the cabin lights, motioning everyone to gather 'round. Using the force to bring his hilt from belt to hand, Koji ignited his cobalt blue lightsaber blade. "Can anyone tell me what makes a kyber crystal special? What sort of connection does it have to it's user?"

TAG: TheSilentInfluence vncredleader BookExogorth Thane kyrell Skyla Skywalker

vncredleader and Sarge like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.