main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
  2. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    vncredleader and The Vanguard like this.
  3. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    BookExogorth likes this.
  4. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Koji Vansyph
    Shuttle Messner

Precisely! Excellent answers, all of you. Koji disengaged his weapon and clipped it back onto his belt before bringing the lights back up to full illumination. "The kyber crystal is the heart of a lightsaber, and the lightsaber is the symbol of a Jedi." Pulling a large cart from an alcove in the bulkhead, Koji revealed a myriad of what looked like junk, but to the seeking eye was the next step on the road to Knighthood.

"Before you are collected parts from former items that have no use anymore. Everything you need to build your lightsaber is here." He looked each one in the eye and warned, "If you rush this step, you may bring harm to yourself and others around you." With a smile he finished by saying, " Measure once, cut twice. Measure twice, cut once."

TAG: vncredleader BookExogorth Thane kyrell TheSilentInfluence Skyla Skywalker

5. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "No pressure." I mumble to myself before stepping towards the cart. I look over all of the parts. There were so many to choose from. I pick up a silver and black piece. It would be the bottom of the hilt. I find a black and silver switch. It looked nice along with the other piece. I find three more pieces. They are going to be the top of the hilt. I look over the pieces. They all look nice, now I just need to make them go together.

http://www.saberparts.com/#/configure?code=4.139.1.0-3.98.1.0-2.47.1.0-1.44.1.0-7.152.45.0-5.143.0.0

^For reference

OoC- Sarge, I can't promise anything :p

Sarge, vncredleader and The Vanguard like this.
  6. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    As Skyla and some others make their way to the table, I ask master Koji, "Could you give me some help on the technical side of this? Unlike others, the force hasn't endowed me with mechanical skill." I smile shakily, slightly unnerved that there hasn't been any instruction so far.
    The Vanguard

7. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Shuttle Messner

As the students of the Force all gathered around the cart, Koji couldn't help but imagine the future. Running into these students as Knights on their own missions. The possibility of him working side by side with them one day gave him great confidence as a Jedi Knight. As he was perusing his own thoughts, Edo approached the contemplative Jedi and asked, "Could you give me some help on the technical side of this? Unlike others, the force hasn't endowed me with mechanical skill."

Koji took this question as a possible indicator that some other students might be wondering the same thing. Without singling her out, Koji gave one last bit of information to the group of padawan, "The Force is like a moving torrent of water, to join the complex pieces of your lightsaber, you must become the moving force and join the pieces together. The answers you seek will be discovered when you seek them out."

BookExogorth , other padawan in the group
    OOC: I will opine for a moment..
    The lightsaber is not something that can be assembled like a speeder or a blaster. Lightsabers are physical items put together by the Force and the Force user. Every clip, u-joint, screw, emitter, all has to be aligned perfectly. This can only be done through the Force.

8. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Leaving Illum

The cabin was quiet as the Ongree took his seat in the pilots chair. There was nothing more for him to do here, so he figured it would be best to begin the trip back to the Temple of Light early. The Ship retracted its landing gear, and picked up off the ground. He took a moment to calibrate the trip to hyperspace, and as the stars elongated, he stood up and moved into the back cabin. Taking a seat patiently next to his injured apprentice. "Perhaps I should not have rushed your training so."
    He mumbled somewhat sadly. "But the force is with you that much I am sure of. It will take time, but you will be a Jedi, I promise."

Master Vo'Un'Var

9. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    IC; Varian Aldor

I take my parts and look down at them. "Ok now to make this work" I think to myself.

I sit down and begin meditating, I do this while moving one part at a time to get a feel for them with my mind. I then begin to form my hilt. I don't know how long it takes but when I am done I realize my legs are cramped from sitting for so long. I look down at my hilt and smile

Tag:The Vanguard
    OOC: For reference
    http://www.saberparts.com/#/configu....88.4.37-2.62.4.0-1.5.1.0-7.152.8.0-5.143.0.0

I have no idea how to change color but just imagine that but with a green blade

Skyla Skywalker and The Vanguard like this.
  10. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    OoC: Just to be clear, is this us building our Lightsabers or just gathering the pieces?
    The Vanguard

11. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    You are building your lightsabers, or at least, attempting to. It's not a guarantee and some take days to put it together. If you want to take more time building it at the Temple, that's fine too.

Regardless, you all will be awarded points for this venture. Points will be posted in the final update.

TheSilentInfluence vncredleader Skyla Skywalker

12. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    IC: Varian Aldor

Now that I am done with my lightsaber I sit down next to master Koji.

"So what did happen when we where gone, master?"

Tag: The Vanguard

The Vanguard likes this.
  13. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    I go back to the cart and grab a few more screws. I sit down as I set my parts in front of me. I take one last look over them before closing my eyes. I see my design in my head. The parts start to levitate in front of me. They start to come together. The switch twists onto the first piece. It is sealed with screws. Another black piece twists onto the hilt as I carefully insert the kyber crystal. Two more pieces twist onto the top of the hilt. The hilt continues levitating for a few moments as I open my eyes. I see my hilt in my hands. It's smooth, and it feels right to me. I stand up, and take my seat. I see that Varian has already finished his. "I like yours." I say quietly. "This is my design. I like the leather on yours."

OoC- This truly has been a trip to remember :p

Here's my design again:) - http://www.saberparts.com/#/configure?code=4.139.1.0-3.98.1.0-2.47.1.0-1.44.1.0-7.152.45.0-5.143.0.0

Tag: The Vanguard vncredleader Sarge

Sarge, The Vanguard and vncredleader like this.
  14. Thane kyrell

Thane kyrell Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2016
    IC, Thane Kyrell:

Thane listens to Master Koji's briefing and prepares to build his own lightsaber. He proceeded to go up to the parts cart. He saw how many options there were and was slightly overwhelmed. Kyrell reasoned that he would want a clean saber as just the sight of a saber could defuse a situation so might as well make it look nice. Thane picks up a long body and also a long emitter. Once he has all of his pieces that he thinks he will need, he draws himself away to construct his lightsaber.
    Thane finds a back room and sits and begins to meditate with all the required pieces in front of him. He let's the force guide his construction, taking it slowly, one piece at a time, slowly constructing a, no, his, lightsaber. After quite some time has elapsed, Thane realises that his lightsaber has been completed. He is now one step closer to knighthood.

Reference: http://www.saberparts.com/#/configu....1.0-7.152.15.0-6.151.3.0-5.143.0.0-8.154.0.0

15. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    IC: Varian Aldor

"Really nice sabers guys. Can't wait to try mine out in combat. Get used to the weight and whatnot."

Tag: Skyla Skywalker Thane kyrell

The Vanguard and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  16. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
  17. Thane kyrell

Thane kyrell Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2016
    Ic:

"Both your sabers look very interesting, you've both done very nice things with them, Skyla, I like the switch and Varian, the leather looks great. It will be interesting to see how these new lightsabers will fare in combat."

vncredleader and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  18. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "I want to try mine out in combat too. I wonder if anyone else is done with their lightsabers yet?" I say to Thane and Varian.

Tag: vncredleader Thane kyrell

The Vanguard and vncredleader like this.
  19. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Padawan Silent
    Transfer Ship, Ilum

I look at the parts uneasily before taking what I need. I needed a quiet place to think, and retreated to the cargo space on the other side of the transport shuttle. As I spread the parts around me I sighed heavily and lay back on the ground, exhausted. I wanted to make my lightsaber, but I didn't feel like doing anything right now.

I looked up at the ceiling and slowly fell asleep.

Tag: The Vanguard Skyla Skywalker vncredleader BookExogorth Thane kyrell

20. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    The Vanguard and vncredleader like this.
  21. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Can we make two (guard shoto) sabers at once?
    The Vanguard

The Vanguard likes this.
  22. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Duel wielding is restricted to Jedi Knights and Masters BookExogorth

That said, you can create two blades, and store one away until you are knighted. I believe that is what my own master galactic-vagabond422 did when he was a Padawan.

Yes, I have gone that far back in my studies Master.[face_tee_hee]

23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I'm out of it for a little while and every one gets delusions of grandeur!

Glad to see the Padawan training mission is going so well though ;)

Hi Teegirloo, long time no post. Things are going rather well here for the Guardians, if I do say so for most of here. :D I just got back from being on a trip and am exhausted but am doing well personally.

How are you doing?

The Vanguard likes this.
  24. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003

Hey Tee!! Long time no see! Sorry, missed your post back there! Yeah, I'm still around as well and it's good for me too!!

The Vanguard likes this.
  25. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Temple of Light

As the Jedi disembarked the shuttle, a breeze of calm rustled their robes. It was mid-summer on their part of the planet, and the weather was impeccable. Koji turned and thanked his Knight-brother Ven before addressing the group one final time, "For those who have completed their lightsabers on the journey home, I recommend spending as much time in the sparring circle as your Masters will allow. Cadence drills, sparring, blaster deflection drills, etc. For those who have yet to complete their lightsabers, patience. Take the time you need to complete your weapon and report back to your Master once complete. It has been my honor to oversee the this expedition as I foresee you all becoming great Jedi Knights one day." They bowed in unison as Koji bowed in return. "Dismissed."

TAG: Sarge TheSilentInfluence vncredleader Skyla Skywalker BookExogorth Thane kyrell

Points Awarded: Bardan_Jusik (below has the total)

Departure:
    Edo: 2pts
    Silent: 2pts
    Varian: 2pts
    Skyla: 2pts
    Thane: 3pts
    Keskor: N/A

Cave Exploration:
    Edo: 3pts
    Silent: 4pts
    Varian: 3pts
    Skyla: 4pts
    Thane: 2pts
    Keskor: 3pts

Crystal Discovery:
    Edo: 2pts
    Silent: 2pts
    Varian: 2pts
    Skyla: 2pts
    Thane: N/A
    Keskor: 3pts

Additional Recognition:
    Edo: Creativity in post content, generous attitude throughout. 2pts
    Silent: Patience and diplomacy in dealing with Captain Shank. 3pts
    Varian: The will to overcome and adapt to adverse situations. 2pts
    Skyla: Bravery and aid of a downed padawan, 3pts
    Thane: Abducted by pirates and forced to eat grog with them. 1pt
    Keskor: Willingness to accept help, the denial of pride. 3pts

Lightsaber Construction/Journey Home:
    Edo: 4pts
    Silent: 3pts
    Varian: 5pts
    Skyla: 5pts
    Thane: 4pts
    Keskor: N/A

Total Pts:
    Edo: 13pts
    Silent: 14pts
    Varian: 14pts
    Skyla: 16pts
    Thane: 10pts
    Keskor: 9pts

*Ven: if I could award you points, I would rain them down on you.
    **Keskor: since your master was technically overseeing your venture, I will leave him to award you more points, if necessary.
    ***Skyla: Even though your master was with us, you were in my group. Any additional points he wants to give/has already given is under his discretion.

For Observation: Mitth_Fisto Adalia-Durron Ananta Chetan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.